Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who Believes That support Priests need more Thanx?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Hello, As many of you know Support Priests are AS HARD AS HELL to train.This forum is for the support priest and their hardships they go through.Please Post here to Congradulate these brave souls!!I'll start out.

biggrin Yay! Thanx all you support priests and your job defending us againest the unknownest of Baphophets stomach. Thank you you very brave souls!! xp
Wow. When I saw this post was written by Stook my first reaction is 'Wow OMG Look it's Shannon, I haven't talked to him in forever!"

... But no... I am disappointed.
Uh, you're welcome.
Stook. I thought it was the blacksmith guy.

Loaded Zealot

12,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
*shrugs* Stook is a blacksmith guy in Chaos, who is also leader of Lethal Death, a Guild with a Castle in Prontera.

Tricky Cat

Your signature is too big. Supposed to be no larger than 500x500, o-person-that-made-this-thread.
support is not easy u people. That's y every time i get a random support i go back to them and say thnx. That's how u treat support. Ask yourself how'd you win if you didn't have their help. This is exactly y i'm leaning to battle priest instead of support. U a**'s dun care and ask to damn much. We can support for a reason people.
Yeah, I see Stook all the time. He's been around a long while. I met him like a year ago in Orc Dungeon. Crazy stuff.
"No one helps acos, but everyone expects help when you're a priest."

It's very sad and true. sad
today someone walked up to my aco and said simply "plz". lol.
props to all the support acos/priests

it's a tough job, especially early on.

good luck to you all!

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
I always say "can I hav heal plz" and then after I say "/thx" and then "thx" in case they missed it unless Im fighting or something, but the /thx is an always.
Mmmm, pawns.

But really, I have a support priest. It's easy to level. Just party with people and let them do all the work. And then die. That, too.
Support Priests Pwn j00.
support is hard ;_; i have one. gotta go back to GY and help acos :3
Thank you to people who helped my acos ^^

mou.. I'll heal some people who say plz in the middle of a dungeon, if they seem like they're dying quickly o.o;;;...
but if they don't thank me...
i make sure they die > neutral
muahaha *evil*

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
binkari
"No one helps acos, but everyone expects help when you're a priest."

It's very sad and true. sad

It is! crying *sob*

Quick Reply