Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

About Me in League

I'm going to say it straight out, I'm not a good league player. I'm currently Bronze I and it's been a good 2 weeks since I've been in Bronze I. What can I say, I'm not that great. What I am good at is patterns and strategies. I've played only 3 doom bot games and each one I've won. (Lvl 1, 2, and 5) You can check my history, idc. It's terrible but I mean I got through it and in each one I made valuable contributions to the game.

Username: dabombvidiggity

Plain and Simple

LVL 1 is just getting a taste of what the doom bots do, they play just like regular practice bots but with crazy abilities. They do not spam their abilities like in Lvl 5, but just be weary. Don't stand and Autoattack

LVL 2 the doom bots are really passive, just poke and farm and you'll be fine.

LVL 5 Good luck.

To beat doom bots on any level, just backdoor the entire time. You want to push lanes the entire time, don't even attempt to engage a teamfight unless it's only one doom bot vs 2-3 champs. Bots will always be bots, no matter how strong they are or abilities they have they all have the same patterns.

The Game Plan

Bots will always be bots meaning they still have the same patterns as normal practice bots. Yes, they have better aim with skillshots and what not, but they still don't tower dive, they don't jungle, when you pushed a lane too far they return to base ( B ) and go to the lane that was pushed. If you get hit by a skillshot, stun or whatever. You're not completely screwed you can still try to runaway. Just don't get hit by a skillshot because the doom bots skills expand after the first hit. Doom bots will follow you into jungle if you attempt to runaway through jungle or going back through lane. They'll pass by all the minions just to try to kill you, but don't worry just keep running. Don't look back unless its that one doom bot and someone's gonna gank for you. They'll follow you until THE DOOM BOTS lost complete sight of you and they'll return to the lane they came from. You losing sight of them isn't the same as them losing sight of you.

Push Lanes the Entire Time (Backdoor) Once you get down to your two main turrets and your 3 inhibitors, after defending and farming a bit, is when the bots start to clutter one lane and this will allow one or two champions to push other lanes while the other three defends your base/inhibits. What you want to aim for is taking out their inhibitors. Just keep pushing the lane until they lose sight of you. Knowing this, allow them to follow you just a tad because you're distracting them from pushing lane and your minions will have a better opportunity to push your lanes a little farther. Not much but still helps.

DO NOT DO TEAMFIGHTS. WHY? Cause they're doom bots. Their abilities will AOE, CC Everything to you and your team all in one spot. If you're a melee champ like Yi or Darius, yeah you might be a little tanky, but you're hitting the doom bots right next to them and when the ult and you don't have an ult like Wukong or Malphite, then you're going to be blasted with all their ults put together that expand after they land it. The people who stay back to defend should be ranged champions cause they avoid their ults and abilities better.

Other Notes:

- Build your team, the same as you would normally. (Top, Jungle, Mid, Adc, Support) If you play this way don't have your jungler jungle. Do not get smite. You can, but playing top by yourself vs two ranged AP doom bots isn't fun. You lose lane really quickly. From what I've experienced was playing 2 tops champs and 3 adcs. (Preferably with high dmg and atkspd) 2 top champs to push different lanes or the same lane and your adc's to hold the base and distract doom bots. I do not recommend a jungle, cause ganking is sketchy.

- Games will be moderate if you do it my way. (backdoor) If you just plan to do the normal game plan and try to rack up kills for your KD or faster farm, then your game will last longer.

- Just because all the doom bots are mainly AP Champs doesn't mean you should build MR. You can if you want, but I do not recommend it.

- DO NOT AUTOATTACK, keep moving and focus last hits and poking.

Items and Builds

I never got boots as my first start items. I either went with dorans blade or brawlers gloves and two health potions and a mana potion.

Dorans Blade because Life Steal, but Brawlers Gloves for the Avarice Blade for the Gold because farming is hard.

There's only one build I recommend and it benefits all, with one item difference.

*******Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane or Ravenous Hydra, Infinity Edge, Berserker Greaves, BT or BORK, Last Whisper. **********

- Statikk Shiv because of Avarice Blade and the affect.
- Runaan's Hurricane for ranged champions, helps with eliminating minions and pushing lanes.
- Ravenous Hydra for melee champions, helps with eliminating minions and pushing lanes.
- Infinity Edge for Damage Duh
- Berserker Greaves for attack speed.
- Blood Thirster for Life Steal and Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined Knight in case you want to get kills on a Wu or Cho Doom Bot
- Last Whisper for Penetration

Other items
- The Black Cleaver for health.

Good Luck and Play Hard.

Fashionable Prophet

Fashionable Prophet

Fashionable Prophet

Fashionable Prophet

Fashionable Prophet

going to sleep.

Timid Spirit

Quick Reply