Welcome to Gaia! ::

When you are at an EXACT multiple of 10 in exp (10.0%, 20.0% etc)
Type the following between the lines EXACTLY providing the specific info when noted.:
-----------------------------------------------
I love iRO ((*insert servername here*)).
GM02 is the best.
He bans the bots with no rest.
I told him he had really great hair.
And then he taught me this super prayer.
And I hope on the first time I say it right.
Cause I don't want to be dying all night.
Dear angel, can you hear my voice?
I am (*INSERT YOUR NAME HERE*) Super Novice~
Help me out~ Please~ crying
what do we get if we do this?
do u have to be a supernovice?

Can it be for oRO ?
Kiojin

Apparently you go into Fury state, but I have no confirmation of this.
l0nely_shad0w
do u have to be a supernovice?

Can it be for oRO ?

Yes, you have to be a supernovice. It's an easter egg added specifically for the class. If oRO has the supernovi class, the same will probably work for their servers too. The first 7 lines can be anything, doesn't have to be the GM02 poem, but the last lines "Dear Angel..." are the key to trigger the surprise. 3nodding
so what does it do? anyone got any screenshots of it working?
Kinky Kitten
Kiojin

Apparently you go into Fury state, but I have no confirmation of this.
It does work. I've seen loads of super novices do it. They turn all lightningy. ;B
it is confirmed yes that you go into criti explosion mode . Since super novice came long ago to iris 2 in the Ero server. Another trick is at 99 percen you can do PI but at 99 percen guess its not much of a use
Its prity lame how gravity has to resort to bribary to get players to say that GMs are good xd
LOL

I don't know who told you that you had to type all that extra nonsense, but all you REALLY need to say is:
----------------------
Dear angel, can you hear my voice?
I am a Super Novice~
Help me out~ Please~ crying
*type anything here*
----------------------

Remember that you must type at least 7 sentences before you say those lines. Once you've done it, you can do it as many times as you want, just so long as you're still at 10.0%/20.0%/etc.

The "fury" state you go into lasts for 3 minutes and gives you +50 to crit. Unlike the monk's fury, you can regenate SP normally during your fury state.

Tipsy Vampire

That is really cool. I would like to see it sometime...
>.< Though I still would never want to be a Super Novie...
I'll make a note to give this a shot when I promote my Novice to Super Novice. I'l try and post a Screenshot if it works heh.
i will confirm it does work, i have tested it and its funny to see the looks other players give you when you use it
aaahh so that's what the Fury thing is I've been seeing around Payon.
why not make super novie? I gonna make a melee n.n pure agi with skills double attack, improve dodge, increase agility, and HP recovery

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff