Welcome to Gaia! ::

what should the stats be for a thief/rogue? i know theres different kinds but i dont what they are. can someone tell me? im planning to make a thief/rogue but i dont know where to start sweatdrop
depends what kind of rogue u want to go.
bow rogue -> 9agi/9dex/9int
dagger -> 9str/9agi/9dex
=O what kind of bows can rogues use?
most bows.
cept the hunter bow.
should a dagger rogue have luk?
Quote:

not really o_O ...sinse it would waste the double attack skill , only crit sins use luk ...<< i think sweatdrop
dagger rogues' main stats are agi and str ...after that dex
Quote:
Quote:

not really o_O ...sinse it would waste the double attack skill , only crit sins use luk ...<< i think sweatdrop

3nodding Thats my Rogues build.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

3nodding Thats my Rogues build.

i think all rogues use that build with a dagger pretty much
oh...huh...then whats an affordable dagger i can buy that is also strong sweatdrop
I think bow rogue is better because the back stab damage is increased
eh.....guys...you are gonna have her as a crappy rogue...

Let someone who has one help her lol.

Ok first off what type of rogue do you want to be? Here are your choices:

bow rogue-uses a bow all of the time. As a theif you level dex and agi only with 5 str if you want but its not needed. No luk or anything else till you reach rogue. As you go bow rogue your going to continue to lvl dex and str but some vit also. For skills as a rogue your gonna get the vultures eye and double straff. You probally wont have much skill points left but if you do get the ganks or ksills you want

dagger rogue- a dagger rogue is the normal build you could say. They lvl str and agi also but with dex to so that they can hit the monsters heh. As a rogue your best skill as a dagger rogue is of course backstab which does a lot of damage. Especially if you lvl sword mastery which works with daggers and swords. Good build. Daggers cost in the millions for good ones.

strip rogue-Stripy rogue. This build is mainly for WoE yes. Since your going to be stripping monsters and people of their armor and weapons to make it easier to kill them your gonna want to use a bow cause you need high dex to have a high success rate to strip. As a theif and rogue your going to WANT to lvl agi and dex for best results. This type of rogue gets the gank skills, stalk skill, and all strips. After that whatever you want yesh.

Gank Rogue- The name says it all. Just like a dagger rogue but your gonna put some more points into dex so that you steal more. This rogue levels the gank skilll (i dont know to what lvl) but probally max for max stealage. This build is mainly for people who want to make money.

Hybrid Rogue- OH BOY! So far there is no good hybrid rogue build. I am experimenting currently and things are going good. I got like 25 str, 30 dex right now and my agi is like close to 60 i believe. I get hit a lot right now but once i lvl my agi more i'll be fine. I'll post my final stats later.

So pick which build you would like and i'll help ya out.
ive never been a thief nor rogue so this is kinda confusing but im thinking about the strip rogue. for strip rogues..should they have a little bit of str?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff