Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Spirit

Hehe. Theres lots to grind. I like the game, it can get boring but... I really like it and I can play it for hours straight, hehehe.
i hate having to wait for people to join lobby almost as much as i hate playing solo
Errantum
Angelic Clover

I do not wait. I simply start playing and hope that someone joins me quickly. Other than occasionally not being able to fulfill my personal objective, I find that playing with another player (or three) is much easier and slightly more enjoyable. It is, however, very disappointing that people seem to have a strong aversion to communicating with each other.
to be honest...i never figured out how to talk to the other players...when ever i need to chat i have to press esc and press the chat button

Invisible Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Errantum
burning-conclusion

I have to disagree. It seemed like everything was much easier when I last played. Enemies seem more difficult, helpful items (e.g. health globes) seem scarce, and it seems as though I am weaker in both power and survivability. As fond as I am of "grinding" to obtain better gear and what not, this game takes it several steps too far to the point where you are practically forced to either buy your way to victory or play with others, neither of which are enjoyable (for me anyway). I sold my Loki warframe and used my Platinum to buy Nekros, Frost, and Ember. I have only tried Nekros but whether the two are any good is irrelevant as I plan to collect all the "mage"-esque warframes.

The wait times to build were an issue for me at first. But once you have things building almost all the time you have things finishing up as you finish leveling the gear you made a few days ago. It isn't even a concern at a certain point.

It really sounds like you guys need to join an active clan where people are playing together. It's an MMO designed to be played with 3 other people. By design its not going to be as fun of an experience. especially with there really being no story and a lot less to collect in general when you play by yourself. The more players the more enemies, drops and experience.
i believe i can make trinity and miter 4 times now from all the parts i get while trying to farm twin gremlins...and still no luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff