Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanna decapitate my pet YoYo and where him as a shoulder bag. ....cute???? eek crying blaugh 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think its cute when someone has a poring hat and a pet poring. ;___; Aww. Or a smokie hat and a pet smokie. DOUBLE AWW. ;O; And I've only seen it once, but a deviruchi hat and a pet deviruchi as well. SDSFDG. *Overwhelmed.*

i want a deviruchi hat so much...>.<...i hope today in events i can get one...>.<

That's what i'm trying to do on my aco xd make her 99, get a Deviruchi hat, and Deviruchi pet, plus i already have the Deviruchi binky, why not get the pet xd I think it was a sign when that binky dropped out of that clock keepers butt! biggrin

Omg, i saw a gm with the deviruchi once. Then it did a performance, and it blow up like a balloon!!! it was so cute!!

*quotes Devi's dialogue* Don't poke me! Don't Poke me! X3
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU SAID OUR RO CAROLING WAS GAYER THAN 2 MEN KISSING. ASFDFHOAGIHAIGHHF43UIWUFLAFH

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Quote:
Quote:
players kill hundreds and hundreds of those animals each day. Might as well make em into hats. whee

I vote "yes" on proposal "Kill the little pixel animals, they can't feel it anyway".
yoyos and smokies and lunatics make sad sounds when you kill them T.T ( ninja )
I think those hats are cute XD XD
I was under the impression that the hats were made of faux materials... xp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
players kill hundreds and hundreds of those animals each day. Might as well make em into hats. whee

I vote "yes" on proposal "Kill the little pixel animals, they can't feel it anyway".
yoyos and smokies and lunatics make sad sounds when you kill them T.T ( ninja )

Lol, and the little smokie spirit flies away. So sad. -huggles smokie pet-
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hat's are fun!
Dead animals are fun too.........
Dead animal hats are uber-fun,then!
D:!! *Goes all activistness* Dont kill dead animals!!

Dead Birds fly faster D:!@!!!
Quote:
Quote:

Actually scientists in Berlin have discovered that coding feels pain too, and if you sing to it then its algorithms get more complex. domokun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Actually scientists in Berlin have discovered that coding feels pain too, and if you sing to it then its algorithms get more complex. domokun

i could imagine the poor pixel animals twisting in heaven listening to rood sing =P
They aren't dead Dame, they are lazy.

Duh. rolleyes
Quote:

i could imagine the poor pixel animals twisting in heaven listening to rood sing =P

The only reason they wouldn't let me become a bard is because my singing caused the examiners eardrums to burst out of his skull and run screaming down the road. That and I was crap. stressed

Loyal Exhibitionist

Methinks Gravity is trying to promote animal crueltly. gonk
i like the bear one sweatdrop and the smokie one is cool too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out