Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is the tutorial so impossible? I'm at the swordsman guild, and he wont let me join until i'm a higher level, and i can't find anybody to give me quests.
The new novie island is really...strange~ you technically aren't supposed to leave the islnd till your lvl 11/10 (base level 11 job lvl10)

once your job lvl 10 you can advance to a different class. And yes there are quests that'll get to you that lvl on novice island (the theif, mechant and i think swordsman npcs). If you are still starting you can very easily start over. it takes me 15min to finish on novice island if i'm really into it.

btw what server are you in?
Liiimonade
The new novie island is really...strange~ you technically aren't supposed to leave the islnd till your lvl 11/10 (base level 11 job lvl10)

once your job lvl 10 you can advance to a different class. And yes there are quests that'll get to you that lvl on novice island (the theif, mechant and i think swordsman npcs). If you are still starting you can very easily start over. it takes me 15min to finish on novice island if i'm really into it.

btw what server are you in?
Man, i was hoping i didn't leave too early. Alright well, i can restart and do the tutorial real fast. Thanks.

The free server, Valkyrie.
yay~! free servers ftw<3 haha~ i play on valk too~ IGN is Liiimonade, if you need any help feel free to ask and i'lls ee what i can dooo~<3

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There are way too many bots there! Even in the WOE Bots are being used. sad its a sad life...
I've never seen bots used in WoE, they might use macro's in pvp but never woe. Too risky since if there's a bot in the guild the entire guild may be banned.

but yeah~ there is quite a few bots (lawlz understatement) but its easy to pick out since they're mostly a certain class or never talk or are on certain maps.
Are there any low level dungeons or do we just have to grind forever?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff