Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a big fan of MMORPG's and stuff, and i am currently playing FFXI but i am wondering if RO is worth the money. And, if so, why?

Dapper Genius

RO is for cool kids. cool
Because you can have flora minions biggrin

User Image
I think it really is worth the money. That game is insane. If I had the money, I'd still keep playing it. TToTT As to why..well, I'll let other people explain since I haven't played it for awhile.
DivineChaos
I'm a big fan of MMORPG's and stuff, and i am currently playing FFXI but i am wondering if RO is worth the money. And, if so, why?
you my friend are late! you should of found this out long ago!, well I was late as well, but just, listen to this, i found my best friends there and I am fitting in more there then in the real world, which isn't hard to do for me but, anyways the game seems so real, and has a great story line and is very develloped, but on the other hand it shall take over your life!
warewolfandloner100
DivineChaos
you my friend are late! you should of found this out long ago!, well I was late as well, but just, listen to this, i found my best friends there and I am fitting in more there then in the real world, which isn't hard to do for me but, anyways the game seems so real, and has a great story line and is very develloped, but on the other hand it shall take over your life!
I'm gonna agree with him on the great game part.

But..

The game isn't all that real in my opinion. And I don't think there's much of a storyline, I mean, this is all the storyline is: 'A war between humans and monsters.' o_o;;
Baphomet Giant d00m Goat
warewolfandloner100
DivineChaos
I'm gonna agree with him on the great game part.

But..

The game isn't all that real in my opinion. And I don't think there's much of a storyline, I mean, this is all the storyline is: 'A war between humans and monsters.' o_o;;
yes but that is opinion and he is going to get opinion
the storyline will be implimented soon i've heard ^_^
xCoryx
I wonder if helping bring about ragnorak could be a quest and then when you take the quest valkrie minions follower after you and attack only you and others on the quest, oh and certain areas will make a certain valkrie attack you
warewolfandloner100
xCoryx
I wonder if helping bring about ragnorak could be a quest and then when you take the quest valkrie minions follower after you and attack only you and others on the quest, oh and certain areas will make a certain valkrie attack you
the only Valkyrie i know about is the one in juno that will change you back to a high novice, and i have her sprite <.< >.> *also has the Valkyrie's panties*
DivineChaos

If you are already playing FFXI I wouldn't recomend RO. RO may be far lighter as far as leveling goes, but it has far, far less content.
I'm not sure what it is about RO but I would honestly rather play it than FFXI, SWG, or WoW. It just has an addicting quality to it, in its simplicity. The people that play are alot of fun, and I've made alot of good friendships from it. wink Plus its exciting because they have new updates almost constantly, keeping the world fresh and new at all times. Theres always something new to do or get on RO. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff