Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Kaielyn - I've known about that enemy for quite some time, I just figured it was someone who was just using that name considering the guild I'm in has a Lord Knight Seyren.
I'm just curious on how I would be an RO medium. O_o

@Niku - I'm not sure if she is still there considering I never go to the Orc Dungeon anymore after seeing her. >_<
As for when it started...I'm not sure if anyone knows that. I'm quite curious about it too now that you mention it though.
And I've never seen her log off, last time I was there I AFKed for 2 days with a recorder going and it never showed her move or log off.
So she just logs on when no one's there..

Damnit. I'm sleeping with my parents tonight.
Thanks, Akasuria for finding out so many things for us~
I suppose she could log on when no one is there, I can try to find out though, may take me a while though.
Anyone who talks to her.. what exactly does she say ;[

Sorry for all my questions.. but I ran out of money for iRO and I find this Tiger Lily person really interesting ;_;

The Committee Staff Gaian

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
"leave my property please..."

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
Well, i'd say that those players never got to do what they had to do, AKA unfinished business, and their time stopped right in the game's face so their spirits may have lingered on into the game...wooo, scary, but things aren't too scary online anymore...it would be if it was IRL but there are just too many prentenders out there pretending to be spooky...ugghg!

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
Lemme check if this Tiger Lily, is on at any pserver! ahah LOL, let's see...

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
Akasuria
@Kaielyn - I've known about that enemy for quite some time, I just figured it was someone who was just using that name considering the guild I'm in has a Lord Knight Seyren.
I'm just curious on how I would be an RO medium. O_o

@Niku - I'm not sure if she is still there considering I never go to the Orc Dungeon anymore after seeing her. >_<
As for when it started...I'm not sure if anyone knows that. I'm quite curious about it too now that you mention it though.
And I've never seen her log off, last time I was there I AFKed for 2 days with a recorder going and it never showed her move or log off.

this is interesting, what's the story behind Tiger Lily, tell me plox! Hell, if she's a chinese filipina, then cool, we can call her spirit or something...
I wanna look for her. Is there one on sakray?
I'm gonna try checking out this stuff. >>

It'll be hard going to Thanatos Tower and Nifflheim, though. My bard is so weak! whee
Here's a ghost story. It's not true though.

I named my Desert Wolf after my IRL dog, because my dog always follows my around. One day when I was leveling in the Clock Tower, I left a screen and my pet wasn't there. So I went back to the other screen and looked around for my pet. So I kept getting pms from my pet (Buddy) saying things like, "Please (uses my real name), Save me!!! He's going to hurt me!!! Help!" So I freaked and tried pming him back, but it said he was offline. Soon later the pms stopped and I heard my dog whining upstairs. We hurried up to find my Buddy just lying there, dead, From no apparant cause. From time to time when I go into the clock tower, I see my pet named Buddy very ghostlike, or I get pms from him saying, "Why didn't you help me?" I still try pming him some, but he's always. And every night at 3:00 (The time when my dog died) I hear my dog whining upstairs.

My parents don't hear it, but I do.

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
well, i was on the case and i've talked to people who've claimed to have seen her in orcdun's entrance, she wasn't moving, they said, but she'd go on and off from time to time and just sit there...wierd, anyway, I was looking for Tiger Lily last , and i stayed up tabbing the screen from RO and Gaia, and to my surprise, a cute girly novice just appears next to my WS...freaky, and then my PC freezes, i tried to move the cursor on her but it won't so i didn't see the name..., OMFG, it scared the s**t out of me so i ran upstairs and went to bed, but i guess it was something like a freak coincidence or something, things like that are unlikely to happen, i'll be on the case again xd
thanks to this thread, i'm gunna stop playing RO...

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
you guys are so lucky crying

i never get to see Tiger Lily at orcdun..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff