Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
Princess Chex
poojuice
@akasuria:
well.. i haven't seen her yet, but she was *supposed* to appear in Chaos.. but ever since the story spread, a lot of Tiger Lily's appeared in different servers.

When I was still playing iRO there was a girl that died one morning. It was announced by the GMs. pRO was still small in its early chaos stages. THey announced this female players death. >_>

now why would they do that? sad
(okay... from time to time.. i feel a "drop" uh.. drop on me arm/shoulder... i just hope it's our ceiling and not ghostly blood thing ><; wink
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:
well.. i haven't seen her yet, but she was *supposed* to appear in Chaos.. but ever since the story spread, a lot of Tiger Lily's appeared in different servers.
I still see Tiger Lily actually, a couple times I get PM'd with some random nonsense I don't listen to because I go into the dungeon without stopping. I've noticed in Loki a "Tiger Lily" has appeared...Although that one isn't scary and doesn't sit in the same corner, face the same direction and talks like they are bored...The Chaos one though scares me. crying Power only goes out if I stand near her though...Quite curious why that keeps happening.

eek oh. dear.
you mean your computer suddenly turns off when you get near her??
*hides under rock*
Most the time...Other times I get PM's then after I finish reading it shuts off =/
Last one was like "Byebye *Uses my real name*" which no one on RO knows me and no one I know plays RO so...I'm going to go find some holy water
sweatdrop
Sounds creepy.
o dude thats scary man
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:
I still see Tiger Lily actually, a couple times I get PM'd with some random nonsense I don't listen to because I go into the dungeon without stopping. I've noticed in Loki a "Tiger Lily" has appeared...Although that one isn't scary and doesn't sit in the same corner, face the same direction and talks like they are bored...The Chaos one though scares me. crying Power only goes out if I stand near her though...Quite curious why that keeps happening.

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
Most the time...Other times I get PM's then after I finish reading it shuts off =/
Last one was like "Byebye *Uses my real name*" which no one on RO knows me and no one I know plays RO so...I'm going to go find some holy water
sweatdrop

Holy water? I think Merman drop it.
Dige Skiera
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
sweatdrop

Holy water? I think Merman drop it.

I apologize, I meant holy water in real life. sweatdrop
poojuice
Akasuria
I'm trying to remember an old one that I have heard that kind of relates to the Tiger Lily one though...

Almost a year ago there was a girl who lived in my town and went to the internet cafè, she usually brought along 2 or 3 of her friends. They went to the cafè right after school, while they were playing her friend's kept saying that they saw someone walk by the hall carrying a knife so Jacob went to investigate while she told him that she was going to keep playing RO and so was Sarah. (I'm actually going by what was told to me by Sarah and Jacob.)

Jacob's Story
When he went down the corridor he saw his sister walking towards him with a note, which she had said was from a man in white clothes. Inside it said 'Get out of here.' He looked around and his sister was gone, which literally made him wet his pants, he ran back to where they were at the computers...

Sarah's Story
After Jacob had left she kept hearing weird sounds from the computers like light laughter of a child, she tapped Heather on her shoulder and asked her if she heard it, which she nodded and kept playing and Sarah went back to playing as well, they were both wandering Niflheim (Spelling?) training, the computers flickering every time the laughter repeated itself. They sat down next to the graveyard and started talking while they waited for Jacob to hurry up.

Afterwards when Jacob got back he told them what happened and looked over at Heather who was pointing at her screen asking where that child came from, a little girl sat next to Heather's Dancer who looked like her head was missing, while Sarah's character had logged out on it's own and Jacobs had done so too, the little girl laughed lightly as she stood up, next thing Sarah and Jacob knew was that Heather lay dead next to them, her body just like her Dancer's. They ran outside and waved down a police car that was patrolling and had them come in, Heather's dead body looked exactly like the dancer, clothes and all. There was no blood or anything, her head gone as if it had never been there before. Truth was that rumors spread around that a little girl was murdered and raped in that Cafè playing RO as a dancer that resembled Heather's by her "Friends" just 6 days before, which was also Heather's Birthday who got 175$, also the computer number she sat at and Elven Ears on RO which was what the girl who died had been given after she had died, the Cafè in which I will not name was tore down the next day after and the news was never leaked about Heather's Death. But around 3 A.M. on iRO Loki you can find a dead Dancer without a head, sitting there with the girl next to her, still laughing.

That's how I heard it from my friend's, not so much about RO though, I apologize if it is off topic. I really doubt that is true though, even though my friend Heather did die that night.

creepy ><;;

i am SO not gonna go to internet cafe's ever again ><;;

Well, last night I was up late playing so I decided to visit this so called "Haunted" area, (Loves her Priestess to death) I got there around 2:56 and just sat there waiting...After about 10 minutes I walked off to find a couple enemies and returned to actually find a dead body and laughter... =/
Niflheim is no longer a place I go.

There was one part after the story that they told me and that has been going around town, that is that at night you can see the body of a girl hanging in midair without a head where the old cafè used to be. I'll look into to see if it is real tonight.
Does anyone else know any? This thread could become real scary if people came to it. sweatdrop

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
I'm trying to remember an old one that I have heard that kind of relates to the Tiger Lily one though...

Almost a year ago there was a girl who lived in my town and went to the internet cafè, she usually brought along 2 or 3 of her friends. They went to the cafè right after school, while they were playing her friend's kept saying that they saw someone walk by the hall carrying a knife so Jacob went to investigate while she told him that she was going to keep playing RO and so was Sarah. (I'm actually going by what was told to me by Sarah and Jacob.)

Jacob's Story
When he went down the corridor he saw his sister walking towards him with a note, which she had said was from a man in white clothes. Inside it said 'Get out of here.' He looked around and his sister was gone, which literally made him wet his pants, he ran back to where they were at the computers...

Sarah's Story
After Jacob had left she kept hearing weird sounds from the computers like light laughter of a child, she tapped Heather on her shoulder and asked her if she heard it, which she nodded and kept playing and Sarah went back to playing as well, they were both wandering Niflheim (Spelling?) training, the computers flickering every time the laughter repeated itself. They sat down next to the graveyard and started talking while they waited for Jacob to hurry up.

Afterwards when Jacob got back he told them what happened and looked over at Heather who was pointing at her screen asking where that child came from, a little girl sat next to Heather's Dancer who looked like her head was missing, while Sarah's character had logged out on it's own and Jacobs had done so too, the little girl laughed lightly as she stood up, next thing Sarah and Jacob knew was that Heather lay dead next to them, her body just like her Dancer's. They ran outside and waved down a police car that was patrolling and had them come in, Heather's dead body looked exactly like the dancer, clothes and all. There was no blood or anything, her head gone as if it had never been there before. Truth was that rumors spread around that a little girl was murdered and raped in that Cafè playing RO as a dancer that resembled Heather's by her "Friends" just 6 days before, which was also Heather's Birthday who got 175$, also the computer number she sat at and Elven Ears on RO which was what the girl who died had been given after she had died, the Cafè in which I will not name was tore down the next day after and the news was never leaked about Heather's Death. But around 3 A.M. on iRO Loki you can find a dead Dancer without a head, sitting there with the girl next to her, still laughing.

That's how I heard it from my friend's, not so much about RO though, I apologize if it is off topic. I really doubt that is true though, even though my friend Heather did die that night.

creepy ><;;

Well, last night I was up late playing so I decided to visit this so called "Haunted" area, (Loves her Priestess to death) I got there around 2:56 and just sat there waiting...After about 10 minutes I walked off to find a couple enemies and returned to actually find a dead body and laughter... =/

There was one part after the story that they told me and that has been going around town, that is that at night you can see the body of a girl hanging in midair without a head where the old cafè used to be. I'll look into to see if it is real tonight.

when you say "a dead body and laughter", do you mean an actual dead character typing "hahahahaha" or something?
Xeno Incognito
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria

Jacob's Story

Sarah's Story

creepy ><;;

when you say "a dead body and laughter", do you mean an actual dead character typing "hahahahaha" or something?

Sorry about that sweatdrop What I had meant was that the dead body was lying there and I heard laughing...Turned out to be my brother laughing through a microphone he has rigged up for Team Speak, although the body was missing a head. I truly do apologize if it is hard to understand me.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
sweatdrop

O_O
i'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
sweatdrop

O_O

She is actually a lot nicer then I originally thought though...Scary...But nice, you should really talk to her sometime. biggrin
I've logged into a face of a girl covering the entire screen once or twice, disappears quickly though =/

Offtopic: I really think there is a ghost in my room who watches me >_<

Somewhat OnTopic: At night after I get off I think I hear someone playing RO and since the computer is in my room...Yeah...A little creepy
sweatdrop

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice
@akasuria:

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
sweatdrop

O_O

She is actually a lot nicer then I originally thought though...Scary...But nice, you should really talk to her sometime. biggrin
I've logged into a face of a girl covering the entire screen once or twice, disappears quickly though =/

Somewhat OnTopic: At night after I get off I think I hear someone playing RO and since the computer is in my room...Yeah...A little creepy
sweatdrop

So is Tiger Lily a friendly/scary ghost? Or is she just a weird girl with too much time on her hands?
Xeno Incognito
Akasuria
poojuice
Akasuria
poojuice

eek oh. dear.
*hides under rock*
sweatdrop

O_O

sweatdrop

So is Tiger Lily a friendly/scary ghost? Or is she just a weird girl with too much time on her hands?

She is mainly scary if you don't talk to her. Probably a weird girl with too much time though...except that she knew my real name...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff