Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there! I'm Alwssa, over on the Sakray server. I've come from Loki, but origianlly I played on Sakray. I've been playing avidly for almost 2 years now, and my current project is a perma nub. ^^ She's not doing to well, and wouldn't mind a few tanks.. Only 12/10.. xD;; Feel free to PM her, name: Alwssa.

Anyway, time to advertise this lovely cosplay site. ;3 It's awesome, truly it is. All the mods are extremely friendly, when I say that, I mean it. ^^ It wouldn't kill you to sign up, you don't <i>have</i> to cosplay, it's just a nice place to sit around and talk about RO. I must admit, lately it's been negleted only due to the lack of members. Once you join, you can feel free to start posting or PM me, Nichan. It'd be awesome if anyone could advertise the site. :3

-Click the picture in my signature to get to the site.

EDIT: Here's the link to the site, just click the image! ^^

User Image
There's no signature at all!?
The signature doesn't always appear you know...so I suggest just posting the picture instead in your sig.
*sniff* i wanna see cosplay...

im going as my rogue magpi to anime boston XD
If you go to her Profile, you can see the picture with the link ^^!
Damian Myrddin
can we chat...
Damian Myrddin

i tried that, it doesnt show up for me T__T
Aiyah, silly me~ Just for the record, there's not a whole lotta cosplay yet.

crystal_clover; TAKE PICTURES. I donno if I'm going yet, it's so far away from New York. x_x;
Damian Myrddin
Yay, now I can see. Thanks for the info.
ooh..

Everyone cosplay! biggrin
I'm actually cosplaying as a Stalker this year at Fanime. I haven't started my costume yet, but I will before the month is over.
deciding between huntress and alchemist ^^;
YES. NEW RULE. If you post here, you hafta join the site. Just introduce yourself, and chat about RO. We'd be happy to have any activity on the site. :3

Kyu~ Sounds awesome! Do a good job and post pics on the site when you're done! If you need any tips you can ask around the site too. ^^

Shao~ ALCHE<333
I'd cosplay as a Sniper, but I'm going as Itachi from Naruto.. the fabric was already bought sweatdrop so yeah. Going as Itachi.. ninja to Otafest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff