Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh Ragnarok Online....how I miss thee. Well, when you were good. Specifically when Morroc was in one piece...and before Payon got it's renovation.

The good old days when I truly was, as they call, a "noob". My first experience was jumping into a Warp Portal to I believe it's called Niffleheim? And attempting to SPEAK to a monster. Before thoroughly being destroyed. Ah, yes. Good times. I met GOOD people during those days. A TRUE group of adventurers that I was more than happy to have at my virtual side. Exploring areas that were WAY too high of a level for us, and searching for the perfect place to grind. Not to mention, finally reaching second job class felt like climbing a tall mountain and everyone that had helped you, you felt so much gratitude too.

The GOOD days....

Alas, I'll never have those days again....but I'll always cherish the memories in my heart.

Please feel free to steal the spotlight and share YOUR amazing adventures in RO as well.
The days of being low-level and thus 1% exp wasn't that much... I used to jump into every warp portal I saw just for fun. I would usually die immediately, but it didn't matter, I got to see a new part of the map! That was one thing RO did really well, I think - you could explore the entire map in a pretty short amount of time, yet the game didn't seem any smaller. Compare to other MMOs where it takes you hours to get from city to city, and you feel like there's just so much of the game you'll never see.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I miss how busy Alde Baren used to be.. That was one of the meeting spots for most of the guilds but now I walk through there and I see 1-4 people there at most... *sigh*

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
I started playing iRO in 2005.
I've tried killing monsters and running around in different parts of the map, and while doing that I gained friends. I have many romantic confusion that time because I was kind of immature, but gradually I fell in love with an assassin and we would both work together to help anyone lvl or do a quest. Partying was always so much fun, and dying was too (except for loosing that 1% EXP xD). I was in a guild, and was known as "the talkative sushi girl" that time. I was very happy and would die if i didn't go on there for a day.

When it was 2007, me and my bf (now my ex) moved to a private server and dragged some friends along with us. Most of them already quit before we moved which was pretty sad....

iRO, you will forever be remembered as one of my most favorite and first mmorpg I played in my younger years. The iRO today has already surpassed me way too much, and people have changed too much... So I will never return there again. :'(

I'm playing on a Private Server now..

Friendly Friend

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yea, In Philippines good thing many still plays there. xD
MysticDream534
I started playing iRO in 2005.
I've tried killing monsters and running around in different parts of the map, and while doing that I gained friends. I have many romantic confusion that time because I was kind of immature, but gradually I fell in love with an assassin and we would both work together to help anyone lvl or do a quest. Partying was always so much fun, and dying was too (except for loosing that 1% EXP xD). I was in a guild, and was known as "the talkative sushi girl" that time. I was very happy and would die if i didn't go on there for a day.

When it was 2007, me and my bf (now my ex) moved to a private server and dragged some friends along with us. Most of them already quit before we moved which was pretty sad....

iRO, you will forever be remembered as one of my most favorite and first mmorpg I played in my younger years. The iRO today has already surpassed me way too much, and people have changed too much... So I will never return there again. :'(

I'm playing on a Private Server now..

What Private Server are you playing on? Ever heard of Ret-RO? I stumbled upon it one day and found out it's a complete recreation of the old iRO before transcendent classes.

I can't decide if I want to play it or not....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff