Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, Im trying to get back into RO
Ive always played on a private server
it went from earthboundRO to DreamerRO and now im taking a crack at the normal one.
Would anyone want to join me. I literally am still in the novice area. ; u ;

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tis Ritzy
it went from earthboundRO to DreamerRO and now im taking a crack at the normal one.

I'm always willing to help people out.. Send me a pm and maybe we can meet up and level up. I've got a lvl 35 that I've been wanting to level up for a cool min now and I've been dying to make a priestess to play
FurryTyrant
Tis Ritzy

I'm always willing to help people out.. Send me a pm and maybe we can meet up and level up. I've got a lvl 35 that I've been wanting to level up for a cool min now and I've been dying to make a priestess to play

the original ro was actually really complicated so i went back to a private server actually haha

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tis Ritzy
FurryTyrant
Tis Ritzy

the original ro was actually really complicated so i went back to a private server actually haha

awww... damn.. alright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces