Welcome to Gaia! ::

*continues beating dead horse*

User Image

This joke stopped being funny sometime in '05, but I like to live in the past... As evidenced by the fact that my Ranger is now level 127/32 and still has no traps. WARG TOOTH AND FEAR BREEZE SUCKAS!

Got my BHP to AB a couple of weeks ago.

User Image

He was blue as a HP, which made him turn black as an AB, so I had to go buy another dye coupon to reset him back to blue, which lead to some pretty interesting conversations;

User Image

And I love when people compliment him on his damage, especially famous people like Beat Takeshi! I loved him in Taboo and Zatoichi. /weeaboowithmonocle

Being able to solo Thor's dungeon on a character with 10 Vit and no shield feels really weird to me, but it pays!

User Image

Orlean's Glove, bro! /brofist
Time to bring this thread back!
Okay!

User Image

Did this about two weeks before the balance patch... Mostly without turn-ins, except for 146-150. And he's a pure aspd crit/warg build, so I consider that an accomplishment. Although I did cave in and get him Arrow Storm because that's an offer I can't refuse. >.>

Also this:

User Image
dude i totally thought that gaia thing on your msn was just a joke, wow

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
anyone play oblivion RO? if so pm me and i can add u and we can chill ^_^ Ragnarok is amazing!

Mega Ladykiller

Brings back such fond memories. >:

Loving Elder

Here is one of mine when I used to play it back in 2003 with my guild. It was the official.
Yeah it's really old and I still have them. I haven't played since because it's not the same anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff