Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Mage

Ironically, I took this on iRO Valkyrie the other day. Stupid idea to follow where the bots flock to because THERE WAS A DB STORM. ;o;

It's a huge picture, so I've linked it.
I really miss this game..

too bad this thread is dead, lol..

I still want to post thou xD

I HAS ROY MUSTANG'S GLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
User Image

Yay! My first MVP card!!
User Image

AB + Sura = SHEMALE!!
User Image

GAY SIN X, LOL
User Image

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fonzie Poring Bane
lol tom ilu no homo.

Oh, goodness, Fonzie.

This thread is like a trip to hell.
I thought about deleting RO from my computer. I have no reason to go back now that my epic spiky is gone. Added on to the fact that I just plain don't think I like the game anymore.
Something tells me that posting in the RO subforum is like trying to do CPR on a corpse once rigor mortis has set in. I still play and enjoy RO, but this forum is becoming such a waste of space... Eh well, gotta get the daily post gold somehow!

After having a 99 baby Alch for almost 3 years...

User Image

Of course I still have absolutely no inclination to level him. But he's *~ kAwAiI dEsU*~ and he's named after a Pink Floyd song, so he gives me hipster cred.
Tris_Skyshadow
Something tells me that posting in the RO subforum is like trying to do CPR on a corpse once rigor mortis has set in. I still play and enjoy RO, but this forum is becoming such a waste of space... Eh well, gotta get the daily post gold somehow!

After having a 99 baby Alch for almost 3 years...

User Image

Of course I still have absolutely no inclination to level him. But he's *~ kAwAiI dEsU*~ and he's named after a Pink Floyd song, so he gives me hipster cred.

Lol'd so hard when I noticed 'zeny: FART'.

Mega Hunter

User Not Authenticated
Ironically, I took this on iRO Valkyrie the other day. Stupid idea to follow where the bots flock to because THERE WAS A DB STORM. ;o;

ouch !!

that was really bad

Feline Mage

bit390
User Not Authenticated

ouch !!

that was really bad

I found out later that everyone DB'ed there to mess with the bots. o__o

Mega Hunter

Sombody found some fun stuff?
holy s**t people are still postin in this. lol
User Not Authenticated

gotta love DB party xd
I absolutely love RO.. Been addicted for six long years. Back then there were no extended classes and the highest you could get was second job class.. Ah, memories.
[Limey]
Lol'd so hard when I noticed 'zeny: FART'.

Don't you know I fart zeny? : D?

Anyway, yip yip yip! Why isn't this forum gone yet?

User Image

This happened about 2 months ago but OH WELLZ. He's a Sky Blow/Combo build because I'm a goddamn idiot. Just like I'm a goddamn idiot for making my Ranger crit/warg. But at least I'm a goddamn idiot having lots of fun!

User Image

And this thing's a 94 Paladin now, meaning my entire account is now filled with transes and/or 3rd class characters, which I thought would never, ever happen. Oh renewal exp, you so crazy.
If u wanna do more, ill give u my account info and then u can do all my chars. LOL
Made a new account since my old account got raped by the banhammer deleted.
Anyways, heres my High Thief arriving at Juno Airport.
User Image
Before.
User Image
After
User Image

Fallen Raider

8,740 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100
Well I Dont know If U Play Iro I Think Urs Is Pro Well This Is a ScreenShoot Of My Warlock When i Get Married, Mariachi, Back Ups What Else She Wants Yeaa Bbby..
User Image

And Now This Im Me Having Fun Whit Incarnations Of Morroc

User Image

This Is Something I Did A While Ago When My Arch Bishop Was A Reguklar Priest %100 Original By: FUEGO X [Me]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces