Welcome to Gaia! ::

So at some point last spring I made a rogue when my husband started enjoying RO a lot more than before. We 99ed and transed my rogue and husband's wizard during the summer. Posting these screenies a bit late, but better late than never, right?

User Image

User Image

As a bonus, the secret to my many lv99 characters...
User Image
huh, so it appears that you have been able to move up in ranks quite quickly. Say, by husband, do you mean your in life husband? I'm hoping so :p
BananaColada
huh, so it appears that you have been able to move up in ranks quite quickly. Say, by husband, do you mean your in life husband? I'm hoping so :p

Yes, I mean my real life husband. :3
I made my first full support acolyte in the middle of August and power leveled her in the Sphinx since base lv 40. 99ed her during the Ice Dungeon event.

Team "OMG! FAIL WING!!" (Harzio Audiotoro & Dolly Wink) power leveling as high thief and high acolyte with 1st Transcendent Spirit.
User Image

Reached trans 2nd class a couple of days ago. :3
User Image

Dangerous Seeker

These screenshots make me miss RO.
I'd stay and play it but that renewal ruins the game far too much. Ugh.

Oh, and fonz-a-f**. What's up. ;D
lol tom ilu no homo.
Nishi
LOL Wow nice DB screenshots. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Friends and I drunk at the Jawaii bar. xd We were doing the 2nd Seal quest at the time.

My friend comparing our priest asses! D:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed THAT!

Everyone... ASSUME THE POSITION.

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i play ragnarok online as well. but too bad i cant say the server...gaia policy? gonk
Fun playing Prenewal while it lasted, oh well. I won't quit over a little mechanic change. BTW Genetics are fun.

Also Asura, nice Loki Screens, I remember seeing you do several of those gfists on those Unity guys. Lovely artwork might I add haha.
Long time no see, RO subforum! Well, what few of you are still here... >_>

I deserted RO for about a month and a half and deserted Gaia for even longer, mostly due to a huge amount of workplace stress that resulted in a mental health crisis (I work in an animal shelter, so you can imagine the kinds of things that would lead one to develop emotional problems...) but now that I'm feeling better!

User Image

This boy was my first character.... I made him back in '03 during the beta test. He was my first Novice, my first 1st class character, my first 2nd class character, my first trans, and now my first 3rd class. Its been a looong time, my little blue-haired buddy.

User Image

He's gonna be a warg/bow build! /blownupbytraprangers
Tris, since your in DI, was wondering if you knew Esper?
Vash-Vash
Tris, since your in DI, was wondering if you knew Esper?

I do! He's actually been a good friend of mine for about 6 years now, although we don't talk quite as much as we used to. Actually the only reason I ended up in DI was because he really wanted me to join, even though I never WoE. razz
Ah thats cool, he resides as my current guild leader.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff