Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Ownage bomb.
Do you people not get it? no one ******** cares. I think im going to have to reinstate the legit server screens only rule again. I wish p. servers would all get shut down and the people that play them.
Fonzie Poring Bane
Do you people not get it? no one ******** cares. I think im going to have to reinstate the legit server screens only rule again. I wish p. servers would all get shut down and the people that play them.

Well, I agree to an extent. We do have a few P. server players that know the rules and don't break them. But I do agree that if I see another screenshot of some ridiculous leveled character and all these stupd ******** wings and s**t, I'm going to kill someone x-x;;
some stuff yes it is ok. But "oh tee hee our gm is a ******** idiot and summons monsters in town" like wtf man. i get bitchy about this for a reason. it looks tacky and its not even RO. it has the classes and monsters and graphics, thats it. otherwise its just a completely different game.
Yes and no. Most of the pserver users that post here are only visiting anyways. It's like they come around, leave few posts and go away because the forum is so slow, so even if you were to take the most drastic movements, I doubt it would help.

The ones that have been around for a while, are just fine.

That asides~
I've been harassing the Harlequin guild;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have also harassed new players of Ro!

My sis is cute.

Here's what I gave to my sis as her 99 gift:

And from yesterday, while I was doing a quest in a party... you know how everyone always does what the party leader says? So this one went to a wall, thinking of going afk'ing and everyone followed him, expect the hp. :'D About 7 charries dumbly staring at the wall.
haha nice...
i jus bout des wingz

User Image

What? I'm bored /wah

Destructive Glitch

lmao!! XD awesome!!
Midorian
i jus bout des wingz

User Image

What? I'm bored /wah

You're sexy when you're bored ;D
You rock my socks midorian D:!
Man!! WTF IS THIS P. SERVER s**t..

Nice mid.. lol nice.
You sakray people need to post pics of everything that gets added today!
I miss Ragnarok online =[

I'm being forced to play WoW =[

Life sucks.
Oh dear, I was converted to WoW last night. I actually really like it. god damn it..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff