Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zechare
neko_ninja_lisha
Kinky Kitten
neko_ninja_lisha
waaah! crying al those screenshot just make me wanna play more!!!no fair no fair!!! i can't pay like $50 a month!!! and where the heck can i buy the CD???huh, huh? WHERE????????!?!?!?!?

iRO is about 10 US dollars per month, depending on how long subscription you purchase.

You don't have to buy the game itself, the game client can be downloaded for free from the official site: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com. You only pay monthly fees to be able to access the game servers and your personal account. There is also a 15-day free trial, which allows you to try the game prior to paying.

oh really? i live in aus and i think it said something about $50 a month...on the site, i dunno, but i think the cd is cheaper! oh where could i but it T___T
nah you cant get a cd for normal rag, unless you got a friend to burn it to one for tyou but from what i know they don sell in cd form

well my friend have one...i think she brought it in china...and u cant burn it!! u need the code of something and it can only be use once per a CD...
My two personal favorite characters to mow down mobs.

User Image
User Image
User Image
any screenies of taekwon class in action?

havent seen one yet lol
Radiants

havent seen one yet lol

The soul linker is a 2nd class taekwon character.
Radiants

havent seen one yet lol

Link-age to a friend's RODiary D:
http://www.rodiary.com/Bookmark/
Amagad at Bookmark's screenies *o*
Me And My Good Friend Had A Duel In A Private Server I Think It Ended Out Pretty Funny.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Gawker

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Me and my sister.

User Image

lmao, this is what happens when you go on suicide missions. I would always drag her onto impossible mission just for amusement.
From now on, no more private servers screen shots.
Fonzie Poring Bane
Remake of an old thread. Lets post come screen shots!

Screen Shots containing wacky, funny, stupid, amazing pics of anything are always fun to see. Or just some random ones of you chilling with your bitches. razz

Let the posting begin!

side note:

If your on a private server, stay the ******** out. Private Servers are not real ragnarok, they are kiddy versions for people who suck a** at real versions. Private servers are stealing what legit people pay for. Dont like it? Dont play em. Keep ALL private server screen shots OUT.
quoted for sheer awsomeness
User Image

just a picture of our Guild in pk server doing a last min seige at brit

hehe

mainly our guild is for bosshunting only so we are really few, so we can only

do last mins, hehe

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
lol didnt u read wat fonzie just posted, anyways fonzie i demand u : "gibmeyiemaplznowplzya"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img] surprised
Radiants
User Image

just a picture of our Guild in pk server doing a last min seige at brit

hehe

mainly our guild is for bosshunting only so we are really few, so we can only

do last mins, hehe

Im pretty sure this is an official server. levelup games is one of the offical servers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff