Did you even read the OP?

Im not looking to play the game neutral

Sorry 'Bout That sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Sardonic Haiku
No talks about private servers please. On a side note, how hard is it to level in ragnarok? I got 17 levels in 2 hours, and I'm not even good at grinding.

lets put it this way, you haven't even started grinding til your at least lvl 30. From then it gets hard, with you spending about as much time going from 90-99 as you did to get that high in the first place. And lets not even begin with when you reborn. That's even worse.
Damaru the Fallen
Sardonic Haiku
No talks about private servers please. On a side note, how hard is it to level in ragnarok? I got 17 levels in 2 hours, and I'm not even good at grinding.

lets put it this way, you haven't even started grinding til your at least lvl 30. From then it gets hard, with you spending about as much time going from 90-99 as you did to get that high in the first place. And lets not even begin with when you reborn. That's even worse.

I'm already a transcendent class when I got those levels. level 61-78 in 2 hours is no big deal. Specially when you have AMF's and exp modifiers up. I've played private servers before, and they're the complete opposite of fun. PVP and PVM in a private server is all a 190-aspd smack-fest.

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Sardonic Haiku
Damaru the Fallen
Sardonic Haiku

I'm already a transcendent class when I got those levels. level 61-78 in 2 hours is no big deal. Specially when you have AMF's and exp modifiers up. I've played private servers before, and they're the complete opposite of fun. PVP and PVM in a private server is all a 190-aspd smack-fest.

Yea, and with 3 and 4 slot gear, spellcasters become prett ymuch useless in PVP since everyone has like, 100% resist.

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Sardonic Haiku
Damaru the Fallen
Sardonic Haiku

Also, it is a bit hard to level in RO when your just starting or spend all your time looking for a group to leach off of. lol

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
Someone needs to make me a Ragnarok mac osx client like..... NOW. crying
Its been like a month. Does anyone seriously know nothing about music extraction or music downloads?
Damaru the Fallen
Sardonic Haiku
Damaru the Fallen
Sardonic Haiku

Also, it is a bit hard to level in RO when your just starting or spend all your time looking for a group to leach off of. lol

It's easier to level than before actually. Renewal gives you higher exp rates if the monster is within 15 levels from you. Also It's not that hard to start. razz I just made a new account 2 months ago and I'm doing fine. If you need decent equips just start doing the eden quests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff