5,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
if you could take jobs from RO what would you be you can be a cross of 2 max
I'd be a Kight Sniper cross
i'd be a lord knight or a sniper biggrin
What.

I guess I'd be a Biochemist; they'd make shitloads of money. SUP GUYS I CAN MAKE HOMUNCULUS. I can't even think of anything I'd want to cross it with.
Alchemist~ heart

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Blacksmith. It's the most realistically attainable IRL. Aside from that whole magic weapon thing, anyway. /hmm
Lol I'd be high priest (for the heals, teleport, warp portal and buffs) and...a creator (so I can make pots, have a homuculus aka my pet that can ATK! and so I can make more money with overcharge and discount)

Original Gaian

Clown or Professor

I'M SO POPULAR EVEN THE MONSTER COME TO ME

Devoted Sage

Alchemist. I'd love making explosive things and sicking a Homunculus on someone :3
Arch Bishop, though I wonder if I would have to remain chaste... It's not like Arch Bishop's are actually Catholic or whatever, right? sweatdrop

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
talk2hand SUPER NOVICE crossed with LORD KNIGHT talk2hand
Drawing
Arch Bishop, though I wonder if I would have to remain chaste... It's not like Arch Bishop's are actually Catholic or whatever, right? sweatdrop

Dressed the way they are, it would be pretty hard for them to stay chaste, I think. ;D

Anyway, I'd be a TaeKwon Master/Minstrel. I carry books around most everywhere I go... It'd be nice if I could use them to amplify my martial arts skills, and float around at the same time! As for the Mistrel part... I just wish I could write and perform music... and throw tarot cards at people I don't like.

Funny how I don't have either class, or even a Bard or TaeKwon Kid. Hurhurr!
NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Drawing

Don't the Aco/Priest classes in iRO serve the Norse pantheon? I guess it would depend on what deity they operate under, then--I suspect servants of Freya or Frigg wouldn't necessarily practice abstinence. =3
Daenyris
What.

I guess I'd be a Biochemist; they'd make shitloads of money. SUP GUYS I CAN MAKE HOMUNCULUS. I can't even think of anything I'd want to cross it with.

i would be a SinX Gunslinger. SinX would steal all of ur guys' money. and i would be a speed demon.
its like the ultimate killer (close or far)
super novice, it would be convenient.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces