Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had to quit playing Ragnarok to save my marriage... Sad to say I was an addict. What is your reason for quitting?

Noob

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

╔══════════════╗
яιтsυкα нαкυяει
╚══════════════╝

“How long before we see each other again?”. . .I will pretend that there’s nothing bothering me.

User Image

If it’s goodbye mail, I want to forget about it. I let you see that “I cry” a little while pretending to be strong.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I quit after my trial was over
Then I went to Aion and played to be a mega pwnage elementalist then got bored and quit
Now I read books

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Maybe it’s okay if I lie, but I can’t even say “Don’t go away.”

会いたい

Crucix Lumini's Princess

Blessed Noob

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
After 7+ years of RO, you figure is time to quit.

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Still going since open beta. I've tried to leave quite a few times, but it never really works out.
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Still going since open beta. I've tried to leave quite a few times, but it never really works out.

You and me both, my friend... I've been through plenty of month or year long periods where I played <5 hours a week, but I think the longest I've been able to truly "quit" was about 4-5 months. >_>

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Tris_Skyshadow
Sweet Peppermint Tea

You and me both, my friend... I've been through plenty of month or year long periods where I played <5 hours a week, but I think the longest I've been able to truly "quit" was about 4-5 months. >_>

That's about the longest I've gone without playing, too. I don't know what it is about this game that keeps drawing people back in, but whatever it is seems to be pure evil. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when Gravity finally decides to shut RO down in favor of some new game. D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff