Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a little policy of mine that everytime i find a Dead branch i must use it directly XD

So far i've gotten 3 db's

Roda frog; bad luck, didnt make any chaos.. boring
Zenorc; Fun! Killed lots of people XD
Sidewinder; Killed lots of people too XD didnt live long ._:
best db...hmm....an angeling and a ghostring.

angeling killed lotsa people in payon cave and the ghostring killed lotsa bots in the smokie elder field...
bot killing is always good =D
Okay, let's see here...

The best DBed monster I ever 'unleashed' was a mere Pupa. stare o_O
I got a hunter fly on one of the noob Payon maps /gg ... it killed everyone that passed by, inluding mine and my boyfriend's noob ^^;
Zealotus~! I have never seen so many crusaders and knights miss so much and die so quickly.

And Tower Keeper (RO anime anyone?)
Gee, I've only used two...
The first one summoned a Dragon Fly somewhere in Juno where my hunter was all by her lonesome. No clip. ;__;
The second one summoned a plankton...
2 Angelings popped out on my sin... which was fun... then I think a something nasty hit me as a thief... don't remember what...
Mastering and a Mantis. ._.;
killed:
mutant dragon, grand peco, succubus, geographer

killed by:
dark lord, were wolf, sea otter
i've gotten just about every mini boss there is. but the worse was when my boyfriend and i were noobs he unleashed an argiope in payon-lol- killed all the afk people
killing Afk people is VERY RUDE. if you're gonna DB, do it in a an isolated area.
stressed its not like i meant to do it. and it was!! i can't help it that people ran it over to the town. jeeze lighten up people do it all the time
when i was rly pissed off a few days ago, i bought 30 DB's for 6k each, was all the vender for 6k had
i ran down main pront road on my merch spamming F8(at the time DB)

i got(things i remember/strong):

Ghostring
Marduck
Dokkebi
Deviurchi
Golem
Sasquach
Ghoul
TURTLE GENERAL o.o

when the turtle gen spawned, it was one of my last 10 DB's so i spammed them as quickly as i could then died.

Was a very nice masacre!
Gots me a ghostring while on my novice xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas