Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you like ragnarok?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Post funny or weird things that you have experienced in oRO/iRO
here. Here's my story..
One early morning i was playing ragnarok, i checked my party to see if my friends were on & two of them were on, one was sleeping and the other was in Prontera(i think). She told me to come so i did but i was in Geffen and i had no blue gems to warp. So i jsut walked there, when i was nearly @ Prontera i told my friend that im nearly there then i ran into an Eclipse with an army of lunatics, i thought the lunatics weren't a problem but when the eclipse started attacking me with the lunatics i was like "OH CRAP!!" that time my comp was lagging real bad, i agied my self up, healed myslef ,blessed and used angelus but because of the stupid lag i couldnt agi myself up and i was running like crazy (well walking..)
i was around just 2 maps away from pront but then i died and ended back at geffen, after i died and i was dead on the ground, the agi & all the other stuffed finally worked..-_-;;
one time when i became an aco and my friend just started playing, i had to meet her in izlude and there was this novice outside of izlude that looked like my friend and i thought it would be her(i didn't bother to move the cursor onto that novice to see the name sweatdrop ) then i screamed out "HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
this didn't happen in r0 but happened in real life..
i had this dream that i was in ragnarok (my character is an aco so i was an aco too) then later i woke up, then i played with my dog but she bit me when i played tug-o-war with her so i screamed out HEAL!
Sorry for ya sis........guess,everyone else's asleep now.....
Shiseki_Kimagura
Sorry for ya sis........guess,everyone else's asleep now.....
yeah, guess you're right, but i live in australia so its still like 6:35pm blaugh
woot!so your in oRO?!
that s**t is tight!
ehehehehehe anyways,it's 3:46 here so no biggie....if you to go 24-7 shift to the chatter box and go back here afterwards......this place gets activity for about 2 hours....like waiting for a boss!
have anything to tell about funny experiences in r0?
In my novice days, I was powerful enough to kill a Thief Bug, with only a few apples to spend.

As I was chopping down one, a nearby Thief Bug Egg hatched and I got maimed to death gonk
I was walking around in a novice area when a yoyo showed up which I attacked gonk
I play on oRO. whee

My poor little Mage was always killed by Lunatic when she was leveling on Mandragoras. Now my Assasin seeks revenge on that map. biggrin
l0nely_shad0w
here. Here's my story..
One early morning i was playing ragnarok, i checked my party to see if my friends were on & two of them were on, one was sleeping and the other was in Prontera(i think). She told me to come so i did but i was in Geffen and i had no blue gems to warp. So i jsut walked there, when i was nearly @ Prontera i told my friend that im nearly there then i ran into an Eclipse with an army of lunatics, i thought the lunatics weren't a problem but when the eclipse started attacking me with the lunatics i was like "OH CRAP!!" that time my comp was lagging real bad, i agied my self up, healed myslef ,blessed and used angelus but because of the stupid lag i couldnt agi myself up and i was running like crazy (well walking..)
i was around just 2 maps away from pront but then i died and ended back at geffen, after i died and i was dead on the ground, the agi & all the other stuffed finally worked..-_-;;
Oh man that sux. It is funny tho. All the time I played RO, nothin funny ever happened to me. stare
miklifton
l0nely_shad0w
here. Here's my story..
Oh man that sux. It is funny tho. All the time I played RO, nothin funny ever happened to me. stare
too bad, that happens to me all the time, and my friend starts laughing, its really funny, too bad that i cant play oRo anymore..
Not realt funny but...while I was a novice I set off to explore the maps north-west of Prontera, I found plenty empty mapsand, when i finally found some movement, it was this red worm that looks like a wurmple, wich's name I don't remember, I planned to just walk by and the thing struck, dealing over 400 points of damage to my poor char crying I was just like "WTH?!" o.o;
NKyo
Not realt funny but...while I was a novice I set off to explore the maps north-west of Prontera, I found plenty empty mapsand, when i finally found some movement, it was this red worm that looks like a wurmple, wich's name I don't remember, I planned to just walk by and the thing struck, dealing over 400 points of damage to my poor char crying I was just like "WTH?!" o.o;
lol that was weird
that reminds me,
one, i was training with my aco near geffen, i was exploring and the next map i went to i suddenly died, i was like WTH?!?!?!? and found out it was a kobold, once i also ended up in orc village, im too weak to train there and all these diferent kind of orcs were chasing me then i accidntly click on it then i started attacking, i was like oh crap!! and then i nearly died but luckily i escaped biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff