I'm still waiting on the US release.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Musourenka
I'm still waiting on the US release.

Seeing that sega skipped out of pax this year probably means it is going to be awhile longer on the english version.

Confident Genius

That new dragon looks pretty boss and the new area looks gorgeous. I just hope he's nothing like the Quartz Dragon. I hate that thing with the burning passion of a million suns. Stupid rocket boosting lizard one-hitting my force all the time...

I wish so hard I could spend money on this game as it is. I got a temporary room from FUN scratch a while back and fell in love with the feature. It's so friggin fun decorating it and getting songs for the jukebox. I want so bad to just toss some money at them and get it back.

We've been wondering though if anyone knows from the Japanese dialog, does any of this take place on Ragol plotfully? Was it renamed or are we dealing with a whole new planet?

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I thought pso2 took place in the same universe but a entire different region and area.
As for the dragon boss yea that laser sword thing looks sweet.
I want to try the room feature. If the english version takes much longer I may just go with buying some japanese ac....maybe.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tonight I thought Id share a few pics with you all
Pics from the english player meet and greet we had
User Image
User Image

somebodys jimmies
User Image

dear sweet god. If they ever bring pvp in this game im doomed. A players "clone" attacked me while I was running a mission with some npcs. took me 4 trys before I could take it down. To make matters worse it used a photon blast *unicorn one* on me. I dread finding more of them later.
User Image

people getting ready to fight falz
lol at the one player in the air
User Image

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Server 20 was packed the last time I was on there. XD Should really check in though. FF took my time back.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Server 20 was packed the last time I was on there. XD Should really check in though. FF took my time back.
Haha i hear server 20 is known for trolls :p

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
Haha i hear server 20 is known for trolls :p

'S redonculous

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well bad news for those of you waiting on the english version. Sega has come out today and said it has been delayed. They will announce info eventually they said. *e3?*
but if anyone needs help in the jp version im more than willing to help when i have time and im on.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I've been mostly using it as a way to practice my japanese, so I'm not as antsy for the english release, but it would be nice to know what the heck is going on.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
New trailer for part one of update. What in the world!!! A boss that can summon other bosses to help >.> I dont.......grrr

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I have to watch it when I get back but, what. oO That's only acceptable for end game bosses, and PSO2 isn't even out in the states yet!

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am starting to really hate these evil clones of all of us. I just ran a mission when all of a sudden bam clone pops up of a player. and bam its a techer a flippen techer with powered up lighting attacks I try to run but I look back and bam Im stuck in a lighting ring being fried. I died. I quit the mission and played another lol. They are so flipping evil.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Wait... Clone? I must of missed something or I'm a little far behind on the matterboard. XD

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Wait... Clone? I must of missed something or I'm a little far behind on the matterboard. XD
Yea I dont guess many players have had to deal with them yet. It may contain spoilers but basically imagine other players characters showing up and killing you in the field. The game later on will sometime capture you and make a clone of your character that could show up later and attack another player.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff