Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Perfect World International launched their new expansion, Eclipse today. As a promotional offer, they're giving away a chance for people to level to 95, that's good once per account (so make your character count.)and it can't be the two new classes.

Like Genesis and Raging Tide, Eclipse has two new classes: Duskblade and Stormbringer. Both look pretty epic.

Also new instances, a random instance generator, more areas, more quests.

More awesome stuff!

What do you think?

Do you already play PWI?
What do you think of the expansion?
Which new class is your fave?
Will you keep playing your current main?
If you don't have a lvl 95 character (and even if you do) would you want to do the free lvl 95 promotion?

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Astra Green
Perfect World International launched their new expansion, Eclipse today. As a promotional offer, they're giving away a chance for people to level to 95, that's good once per account (so make your character count.)and it can't be the two new classes.

Like Genesis and Raging Tide, Eclipse has two new classes: Duskblade and Stormbringer. Both look pretty epic.

More awesome stuff!

What do you think?

Do you already play PWI?
If you don't have a lvl 95 character (and even if you do) would you want to do the free lvl 95 promotion?
What is this? And it's free right? Cause I am poor as ****ing Hell.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Deruma
Astra Green

More awesome stuff!

What do you think?

Do you already play PWI?

Yup~

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Astra Green
Deruma
Astra Green

More awesome stuff!

What do you think?

Do you already play PWI?

Yup~
I get to kill people right?

Bear

I haven't played PWI for a couple years now. I'm guessing not much has changed, but I was actually planning on getting back into it. I guess I'm pretty stoked that there's newer things to look forward to now. c: Thanks for the update~

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
So STuD
I haven't played PWI for a couple years now. I'm guessing not much has changed, but I was actually planning on getting back into it. I guess I'm pretty stoked that there's newer things to look forward to now. c: Thanks for the update~

If you mean the pay2win aspect, no. But they did give us the reborn system last expansion.

I play on Lost City. I formerly played on Harshlands.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff