Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't played really since middle school. gonk
I've been playing on and off with my friend for about 5-6 years now xD
Nice! I would love to get back into it but I don't have any friends who would play with me now.

Friendly Conversationalist

I still play a little bit now and then...RO2's coming out, so maybe I'll try that razz
on and off, but I don't really play anymore, that's mostly because the game is kinda dying, at least compared to how it was before.
Nyah Maniak
Never played it... lol is it good? surprised Or is it like "RuinedScape" (RuneScape)?

it is really good, but it's hard for a beginner, especially now. if you play on the official servers, it'll be quite time consuming, and if you find a private server to play on, chances are it'll be wiped or die out at some point. it doesn't have much direction or anything either compared to some games. the best parts of the game are probably the social stuff, and anything you happen to do with your guild, or at least for me.
You should try it. It is really a good game. But for a beginner it's confusing but it's easy to play. You will get it eventually it will just take some time.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If anyone wants to play or needs help.. I'm always willing to help. I've got a 3rd class and a few 1st class characters on Valk so send me a PM

Tipsy Exhibitionist

XxDarkkstarrxX
RO2's coming out, so maybe I'll try that razz
It's still coming out? Think I heard 'bout it was coming out almost ten years ago. User Image
Gakre
XxDarkkstarrxX
RO2's coming out, so maybe I'll try that razz
It's still coming out? Think I heard 'bout it was coming out almost ten years ago. User Image

If memory serves, they have been working on it for a very long time, but dropped the ball on it to work on Renewal. They've since started up production on it again, and have even had a Korean open beta test for it. Some members of iRO were sent emails with invitations to try out the Korean beta, so far it's gotten good reviews.

Business Businessman

Can't wait for RO 2 to come out.
I <3 Ragnork, but I havent playing for so long sad . Now I can play even in HD check it out

http://www.zalany.pl/863/Ragnarok_w_HD.html
I want to play it again sometime. sad

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I still play from time to time, but it's so hard to find a great server, so many close out or are just really buggy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff