Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twisted_but_Perfect
Tofu-Tasting
Heh, I was on my lvl 71 priest and my wizard and I decided to wander over to PVP land. Well, this BS smacked my wizard so my wizard decided to kill him. The BS was pissed, I resed and healed him. Then there was some arguing and wizard killed BS again. Vala, so the BS comes back and asks for a rematch, that I was not to help. Wizard had attacked BS while he was saying this. I heal the BS, then they battle. The wizard nearly dies, but the BS dies..The BS is yelling for me to res him but I wouldn't. A waste of blue gems, damnit.

So the BS comes back with some monk, kills the wizard and then me. o_O; Well, the BS dies by the wizard before the monk gets to us. Anyway, BS was bitching about how I had been helping..I started lecturing the apparently mute monk. It was...interesting.

Pvp is a biotch. :0~!

When you say BS do you mean Battlesmith or Blacksmith? because I find it hard to believe that a Battlesmith when built correctly wouldn't be able to kill the wizard sweatdrop

No clue, to be honest. All I know is my wizard was close to dead. Close.
Tofu-Tasting
Heh, I was on my lvl 71 priest and my wizard and I decided to wander over to PVP land. Well, this BS smacked my wizard so my wizard decided to kill him. The BS was pissed, I resed and healed him. Then there was some arguing and wizard killed BS again. Vala, so the BS comes back and asks for a rematch, that I was not to help. Wizard had attacked BS while he was saying this. I heal the BS, then they battle. The wizard nearly dies, but the BS dies..The BS is yelling for me to res him but I wouldn't. A waste of blue gems, damnit.

So the BS comes back with some monk, kills the wizard and then me. o_O; Well, the BS dies by the wizard before the monk gets to us. Anyway, BS was bitching about how I had been helping..I started lecturing the apparently mute monk. It was...interesting.

When you say BS do you mean Battlesmith or Blacksmith? because I find it hard to believe that a Battlesmith when built correctly wouldn't be able to kill the wizard sweatdrop
Almost everybody in PvP is an a*****e. I was having a throw stone fight with 2 friends from my guild (XD), and some level 98 sader came up, used a serk, and killed two of us. The last one kept hiding then threw stones at her then hid again. XD
My first time messing around in PVP was with a friend. After i kicked her a** we sat there talking and a some guy came up and killed me in two hits. I laughed at my pwned a** and then he rezzed me telling me i was too cute to PVP...
I'm not an a*****e in PVP, im also not a preist, so in your case i dont know what i'd do XD

when I was a thief I used to just sit there and get killed and now im a assassin and I killed a swordie for now reason whatsoever xd It was fun heart
Asura ownage!
Friday the 13th
When im a monk im going to become one of those bastards. o.O;

And thus the cycle begins anew.

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Lesson learned....never trust anybody on Ragnarok. sad
When im a monk im going to become one of those bastards. o.O;
in pvp, the funniest thing with acos now is "BUFF THIS BUTTMUNCH *hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl hl* "
Twisted_but_Perfect
Because he wanted the buffs, so he tricke dyou into thinking he was friend, mean while he was a foe and so he killed you after he got what he wanted.
mmm... just right know i figured everyone thats a regular in PvP are bastards. =/
Yea you shouldnt have gave him the buff ya made him stronger lol n only trust your friends in PvP
Because he wanted the buffs, so he tricke dyou into thinking he was friend, mean while he was a foe and so he killed you after he got what he wanted.
I was in PvP on my lvl 46 aco. Some Wiz comes up to me and uses frost diver so im like, ok im died. But instead he heals me and asks for buffs. So i was like ok this is fair, he doesn't kill me and i give him buffs. But after i gave him the buffs he kils me. 3nodding WHY DIDN'T HE KILL ME THE FIRST TIME. i dunno.... im gonna murder that dude and blame it on his mom. 3nodding hmm.... Would you like to do the same?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff