Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Gaia Username: Kiro-kun Uraya
League Username: Kiro Uraya
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mainly AP ranged/mage: Ahri (main), Annie, Twisted Fate (still improving), Malphite (if I have to)
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: Character's are really the only ones I know, but I will be learning new ones as I choose.

Is it bad that the character I main is the first champion I ever played and is the only one I know too well..? XD

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Demacia has the best looking men. Jarvan and Garen! Yummmm... Noxus' men are all..... gross.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ezelus
Demacia has the best looking men. Jarvan and Garen! Yummmm... Noxus' men are all..... gross.

While I can't comment on their attractiveness (not being attracted to men makes one a poor judge), I gotta' say I love playing Garen/Jarvan/Lux just so I can run around screaming DEMACIA at the top of my lungs.

In real life. I make it a point to play them only when home alone for this reason. Other than carrying a game as Cho'Gath, it is my favorite thing to do in game.

Remember kids:

DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaia name: KiraLovesHikori(gonna be changing it soon when i get 10k feel free to donate if you want)
League name: DeathNBloodX
Role/champs: tanky dps,mid,adc,support/ Fiora,Darius,Kat,Koggy,Sona(arcade sona ftw <3)
Server: US
anything else: nah not really. just be chill and were cool :3

Aged Member

i love playing vayne.

trying new kinds of builds for her.

lifesteal build is great =D

Dapper Millionaire

CLG
CLG
CLG
CLG
CLG

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
And M5 is still scary as ever. ._.
TPA tried to make things interesting by mixing up the lanes but neither Genja nor Alex gave a single ******** about it.

Dapper Millionaire

Fingers crossed for TPA.
Gaia Username: [x] Karl_Krebs
League Username: [x] JudokaNC
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [x] I enjoy tanks and Juggling. Shen, Chogath and Malphite are favorites of mine. I also enjoy playing ryze and am currently working on getting better with him.
Server (Abbreviated): [x] Us.
Anything Else?: [x] Not much just started playing about 2 weeks ago so I am still pretty knew to everything but I am trying my best to improve

Dapper Millionaire

TPA
TPA
TPA
TPA
TPA

Dapper Millionaire

One of the guys on Frost looks exactly to Bobby Lee to me.
Does that make me racist?

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Watched the Pro Picks: scarra video on YouTube.

Half the comments were people saying that all the pros pick no-skill champions and that Kat is OP.

lolwut? Just because she isn't a joke of a champion who gets completely shut down by sneezing on her anymore does NOT make her OP.
Gaia Username:ADDestroyer
League Username:hxcheroes
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:Solo top is my best role, I'm having a lot of fun as mid right now tho. My favorite solo tops are Fiora/Akali/Jarvan IV and my favorite mids are Akali/Katarina/Talon
Server (Abbreviated):NA
Anything Else?: I'm only level 25, although I can put up a fight and win sometimes against my level 30 friends. I don't get to play often, which is why i'm only level 25, but i would like to be able to play more.

Timid Noob

Gaia Username: [x] Jordibearr
League Username: [x] Joridbearr (whoa!)
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: [x] I'm a support player, Soraka Sona(main!) Janna Taric and occasionally mid lane lux. I'm trying to learn top lane/ jungler Sejuani or Irelia.
Server (Abbreviated): [x] US
Anything Else?: [x] I'm a level 30, CLG fangirl.
AZF can eat my d**k for their cheating.

Unbeatable Noob

Uncle Kwaggy
Ezelus

While I can't comment on their attractiveness (not being attracted to men makes one a poor judge), I gotta' say I love playing Garen/Jarvan/Lux just so I can run around screaming DEMACIA at the top of my lungs.

In real life. I make it a point to play them only when home alone for this reason. Other than carrying a game as Cho'Gath, it is my favorite thing to do in game.

Remember kids:

DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I main Garen. But, you play Demacians for the same reason I play Pantheon. So I can run around screaming SPARTA!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff