Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I saw a post on the LoL GD saying that Ezreal's attack-speed increase/reduction had been removed from his W on the PBE (with the width being increased to a little ABOVE what it was before they changed it). Went on the PBE to verify. Was actually fairly disappointed when that wasn't true. It got me thinking...

I really think that's the underlying reason behind people calling OP on Ezreal. Yes, Mystic shot is a retardedly good skill, but it is ultimately just more damage and a couple of seconds off of your flash. Yes, Arcane shift is frustrating to play around, but it's actually not that difficult when you get used to it and since he lacks CC in any in-built way he needs it to kite properly. Yes, sometimes you'll think you got away but get sniped by an ult instead. But really, the fact that if he so chose he could effectively TRIPLE an enemy carry's damage per second in a trade by maxing his W first. I did some numbers, comparing against Corki, with no Runes/Masteries on either side. I did, however, assume max stacks on Ez's passive, which I think is fair.

Ez's base attack speed at level 9: 0.814
After stacks: 1.221

Okay, that's pretty fair.

Corki's base at level 9: 0.779
After Ez W: 0.467
Ezreal's autoattacks per second/Corki's autoattacks per second: 2.614

After some rounding, Ezreal's damage per second from autoattacks is triple Corki's. Assuming ability damage between combatants is comparable (some brief mental math tells me in this case it is, assuming Ezreal takes EVERY tick of Corki's GG), Ezreal's trade blows Corki's out of the water. Those lucky enough to have steroids fare little better. Graves literally winds up at his own base AD, assuming he MAXED Quickdraw (and let's be honest, he didn't).

All I'm sayin' is AD carries shouldn't have a direct counter to AD carries IN THEIR OWN KIT. I'd even be okay with them keeping the attack speed buff since it's an interesting gameplay element, but an AD carry simply should NOT be able to hit one button and relegate the enemy carry to a single attack per 2.5 seconds, especially when that carry already has a solid kit without that.

Invisible Prophet

Condolences to the US.
-Hang's around.-
o 3o
I have no idea why this thread isn't more popular.
I wonder if it's because people would rather be playing LoL instead of posting on a forum about it. -_-;
What a pity. My internet doesn't work well enough to play LoL right now and I WANT to play it but I can't.

Seeker

That's so sad D:
You can come use my net ^^
And Imma PM you about that roleplay...

Dapper Raider

6,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Crismon Sky
I have no idea why this thread isn't more popular.

Moreso the fact that their page probably isn't updating (like mine -.-) when new posts show up. crying
Heh, wouldn't that be nice? ^^

Lets just keep this thread going! <3
Well, so much for keeping the thread alive. Sigh.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Crismon Sky

The thread's not dead by a longshot, it's just quiet at the moment. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to bed for the night, no new updates happen, then I go out for a couple hours and it jumps 3-10 pages.
Uncle Kwaggy
Crismon Sky

The thread's not dead by a longshot, it's just quiet at the moment. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to bed for the night, no new updates happen, then I go out for a couple hours and it jumps 3-10 pages.
I've not seen that happen yet.
Though to be fair I am not around as often as I used to... University life is keeping me really busy.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Crismon Sky
Uncle Kwaggy
Crismon Sky

Though to be fair I am not around as often as I used to... University life is keeping me really busy.

Yeah, this thread lacks consistency in replies and topics to talk about.

Although I can think of one right now:
For all
TSM Reginald. His supposed retiring to a coaching position, then backing out.
Discuss.
Seph Baelzara
Crismon Sky
Uncle Kwaggy
Crismon Sky

Yeah, this thread lacks consistency in replies and topics to talk about.

Although I can think of one right now:
For all
TSM Reginald. His supposed retiring to a coaching position, then backing out.
Discuss.
Don't get me wrong, I have always been a huge fan of TSM. It's kinda sad that he's retiring or whatever, but I mostly don't care about the real pros. I will never be a real pro, and while I am crazy glad someone gets paid to play a damn game all day, every day to be flawless at it, I don't really have much interest in each person or team.
I'll watch the matches just to learn, though, if my schedule permits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff