Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1581 1582 1583 > >> >>> »|

Interesting Dabbler

Heya, guys! It's League_Dummy here, with the FIRST EVER...

Random-Periods-Of-Intermittent-Time-With-No-Rhyme-Or-Reason-ly Update!

-Added everyone who had posted information so far to the front page. Apologies for it taking a while. I (Kwaggy, that is) was busy with friends yesterday and couldn't get onto an internet-connected computer. In other, related news, Risk Legacy is incredibly fun, and is easily the best Risk game to come out besides classic.

-Added Ezelus to the moderators list! Yay for him!

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
So how is everyone's games going lately?

Keep getting bug splats >.>

Aw that bites. Are you running any 3rd party programs? I can't have LoLReplay up for right now because it causes me bugsplats.

No. D:
One of my friends even told me that I needed to update LoLReplay. And I was like...I don't even have that installed on my computer. .__.
And this has been happening since Ziggs patch. sighh

Mmm, and you don't have any other form of 3rd parties active...

The only one I have is LoLReplay but I have yet to update it.

It's weird, this patch messed up my client and it still seems like it might still be glitchy. Regardless of repairing and reinstalling.
Apparently though my friend who always has problems after patches comes out, has zero problems with the most recent patches but all of a sudden I'm getting problems after this patch.

I never had any client based problems ever. Only like one time things, but now this patch gives me lasting problems. > <

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero

Aw that bites. Are you running any 3rd party programs? I can't have LoLReplay up for right now because it causes me bugsplats.

No. D:
One of my friends even told me that I needed to update LoLReplay. And I was like...I don't even have that installed on my computer. .__.

It's weird, this patch messed up my client and it still seems like it might still be glitchy. Regardless of repairing and reinstalling.
Apparently though my friend who always has problems after patches comes out, has zero problems with the most recent patches but all of a sudden I'm getting problems after this patch.

I never had any client based problems ever. Only like one time things, but now this patch gives me lasting problems. > <

I was having some serious problems getting the launcher to open, but other than that nothing except server issues (which Riot has been having several of that they're working to solve). Upon reinstalling, that was fixed. The server issues are still there, though, but that' a problem on Riot's end, not mine.

Dapper Sex Symbol

ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero

No. D:

I'm sure. I close out of everything since I get pretty laggy with my internet browser being up when I'm using my college computer.
I can't even play Dominion because of it ;w;

Yeah, I know. I know people that never had these types of problems, and I'm just like...wtf...
But yeah, only this patch and I think the Graves patch gave me bug splats.
And sometimes the Chat system does some crazy stuff like the friends list gets all weirded out.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Well, one good thing came from reinstalling.

I finally got my mastery pages sorted out and finished.

But anyways, I have yet to play a game since I reinstalled so I don't know if it's still glitchy in game like with half-second delays on commands and other times no delay. Or queuing up with others causing me to not join them in champion select or not being able to host party queues due to not being able to see anyone in the lobby.

Dapper Sex Symbol

I'm currently repairing right now, again D;

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity

I would if I knew I needed to but right now I am unsure. Maybe I should go play a bot game to test.

Dapper Sex Symbol

ZakeraZero
Edacity

I would if I knew I needed to but right now I am unsure. Maybe I should go play a bot game to test.

Hmm, you should test it out I guess

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PTFO-Gurosin
i think i hit the gold cap in game, at the end two players on our team had 22.6k gold, that's an odd coincidence.

Incorrect. And, I'm pretty sure that I've seen a *few* games where someone on one side or the other got 30k+. I'm not sure there *is* a cap.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.
So far no delayed movement or attack commands as of yet.

Dapper Sex Symbol

ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.

Well, thats good to hear

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.

Well, thats good to hear

I just have to wait for when it comes to queuing up with others. Last test to see if my client is still glitchy.

Dapper Sex Symbol

ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.

Well, thats good to hear

I just have to wait for when it comes to queuing up with others. Last test to see if my client is still glitchy.

yeahhh, I just finished repairingg

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.

Well, thats good to hear

Repairing did nothing for me when I did it. Iunno though. It seems everyone's client glitches in different ways.

Dapper Sex Symbol

ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity
ZakeraZero
Edacity

I currently am.

Well, thats good to hear

Repairing did nothing for me when I did it. Iunno though. It seems everyone's client glitches in different ways.

Yeahh...I'm also not really in the mood for LoL lately. /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces