Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
you know i had a lux and a mordekaiser going double mid this game and for the first ten minutes i thought they where gonna yell at each other and call each others noob, but no they just kept playing and we eventually won.

surprising really how the most quiet team are usually the best.

Tactical Tamer

felbot
you know i had a lux and a mordekaiser going double mid this game and for the first ten minutes i thought they where gonna yell at each other and call each others noob, but no they just kept playing and we eventually won.

surprising really how the most quiet team are usually the best.
They may have been premade. I've seen premades do really strange stuff like that before.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kyoto Tushoni
Corasu
Listening
Hello! Joining your thread because i needed a place to brag about what just happened cool
http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ym/yk/kpsh.jpg

That is scary D:
I've never seen a Yorick do that XD

Really? This is all I see Yorick doing lately, Riven and Morde are just about the only champs I see actually being able to put up with Yorick solo top. I kinda hope he gets nerfed. sweatdrop

Nasus gets actively stronger in lane by laning against Yorick. You're not going to push Yorick out of lane, but he gives you free siphon stacks and lifesteal with his ghouls. Like, laning against Yorick is the ONE time I max my Q first so I can reliably siphon all of his ghouls instead of just putting one point in it.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
I'd also imagine that'd be a fairly easy time with Cho, too. He essentially gets "free" regen from his passive.
Irelia with her W + Philos Stone would probably be able to out-last Yorick.

Sweetheart

Seph Baelzara
I'd also imagine that'd be a fairly easy time with Cho, too. He essentially gets "free" regen from his passive.

easiest way to get ahead of yorick is just have your jungler gank with red and since he's pushes a lot it'll be easy to catch him off guard

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Why do I never see Vayne + Soraka?

Vayne's problem early game is her sustain, because she doesn't have much. But with heals, she can farm for hours!

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Seph Baelzara

Can't forget Trundle, his Passive allows for that percent based heal whenever Yorick's ghouls time out.

Sweetheart

Ezelus
Why do I never see Vayne + Soraka?

Vayne's problem early game is her sustain, because she doesn't have much. But with heals, she can farm for hours!

soraka only works with vayne when the other support is also ranged

if the other support is melee it's gonna be taric/alistar/blitz and if you have soraka as a support all they are gonna do is bully you all day which will also affect your farming in a negative manner

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara

Can't forget Trundle, his Passive allows for that percent based heal whenever Yorick's ghouls time out.

Ah! Right! I'd forgotten about Trundle.
I don't see him much, nor do I particularly like his play style. It's just too bizarre for my liking. At least, in jungle. I haven't tried him in the solo-top area. It's worth a shot.
After I get a mouse replacement.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Seph Baelzara
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara

I don't see him much, nor do I particularly like his play style. It's just too bizarre for my liking. At least, in jungle. I haven't tried him in the solo-top area. It's worth a shot.

When are you getting a new mouse?

Playing without you and Cynic is driving me crazy. ):

Browser

What's everyone's ELO here?

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara

Soon(tm)

In all seriousness, this lack of LoL is quickly getting to me gonk

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Emboar

1299 top. Currently around 1240 because lame teams.

Browser

Avun Shidino
Emboar

1299 top. Currently around 1240 because lame teams.

Yeah the ranking system is pretty dumb sometimes.
I only have about 9 ranked games, but had a winning streak of 7 in a row. So my ELO is like 1400.

Due to sucky teammates I refuse to rank without someone else, lol.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Seph Baelzara
Ezelus
Seph Baelzara
ZakeraZero
Seph Baelzara

Soon(tm)

In all seriousness, this lack of LoL is quickly getting to me gonk

A) OH I sEE HOW IT Is WIsHIE I THOUGH WE WERE FRIENDs!

B) Cho's passive means that levels 1 and 2 he actually takes a net GAIN in health from Yorick's ghouls (after resistances are calculated). A few levels later, his passive mitigates the majority of Yorick's damage so he can't efficiently harass him. Yorick starts to hurt Cho at level 9 if he's got his lifesteal-poke one maxed out, but if he doesn't he's pretty negligible. Once team fights start, you'll find yourself accidentally killing ghouls in your AoE's a lot, which is awesome for sustainability.

C) I have no idea how well Trundle would do against Yorick, but since he only heals something like 2% per thing that dies of that thing's max health, I imagine not well. If a ghoul has 500 HP (which it doesn't, but it's easy math) it heals Trundle for 10 when it dies. Yorick's ghoul is probably going to do quite a bit more than 10 while it's alive.

EDIT: Upon having done some very vague mathcrafting and a fair bit of research, I have determined that early game, Trundle will heal ~3 health per Yorick ghoul that dies. Around mid game, assuming Yorick has ~2k health, he'll about 14 per dead ghoul. At full build and level 18, assuming ~3.5k health on Yorick, Trundle will heal 73.5 health per ghoul. Basically, Trundle is an excellent jungle pick against Yorick since they don't have to interact in lane where Yorick is stronger, and Trundle basically can't die even if he TRIED while Yorick is alive late game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff