Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Man, I have no problems usually..But when people start going too far, I'll go out of my way to defend a teammate and try to keep a team at least..agreeing on what to do next. = =;

When it works, it's awesome..When it doesn't, it's utterly underwhelming. XD

But my goddess, some people take it too far. Also, it makes me want to punt a guy in the kneecaps whenever I hear/see a teammate overly harass the enemy team. -I understand the concept of trash-talk, and amusing banter back and forth. But, when it's over the top, I'll tell you in all chat to tone it down, team mate or not!

=| I know I'm no-one to tell anyone what to do but...even if we win, as an individual you may be epic-awesome at the game..That's good on you, but if you go over the top with the trash-talking to the point of it making a harasser out of you. You're going to get reported. </3

Tl;dr: I understand you mad, bro. I've been down that path before. It's actually not that damned difficult to chillax!

(No, I haven't been banned/suspended, I changed on my own. Them skins, them skins I don't want to lose for being an a**.)

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Shadzy Daemonmane
Man, I have no problems usually..But when people start going too far, I'll go out of my way to defend a teammate and try to keep a team at least..agreeing on what to do next. = =;

When it works, it's awesome..When it doesn't, it's utterly underwhelming. XD

But my goddess, some people take it too far. Also, it makes me want to punt a guy in the kneecaps whenever I hear/see a teammate overly harass the enemy team. -I understand the concept of trash-talk, and amusing banter back and forth. But, when it's over the top, I'll tell you in all chat to tone it down, team mate or not!

=| I know I'm no-one to tell anyone what to do but...even if we win, as an individual you may be epic-awesome at the game..That's good on you, but if you go over the top with the trash-talking to the point of it making a harasser out of you. You're going to get reported. </3

Tl;dr: I understand you mad, bro. I've been down that path before. It's actually not that damned difficult to chillax!

(No, I haven't been banned/suspended, I changed on my own. Them skins, them skins I don't want to lose for being an a**.)

DEM SKINZ
But another great point, I hate it when someone wins and says gg noobs even when we put up a fair fight, that's why I never say it

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
So I just tried Cho out... ALL OF THE NOM.
User Image
I shouldn't be in my elo, I swear.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Avun Shidino

You sir, should be ashamed of yourself for not having bought, played, mastered and maining him since you started playing. He is the best champion ever and you should feel bad for not having appreciated his majesty sooner.

I'm only like half kidding.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Kyoto Tushoni
New Poll??

Oh, right, that's my job. I should really give the other mods the password to League_Dummy so they can do it if I forget. Also so I can make them put the user info up on the front page.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
And I thought I was bad with procrastination...

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Seph Baelzara
And I thought I was bad with procrastination...

My friends in high school would often call me the Grand Emperor of Laziness. It's not far from the truth.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
sexjunkie
User Image
I shouldn't be in my elo, I swear.

Dat sexy Irelia slaughterfest. I've been playing Irelia alot too :3

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Avun Shidino

i remember the first time (and prolly last time) i used chogath XD it was a normal blindpick 5v5 game and the enemy team had a cho gath too, during late game, i was a very small chogath and they had a friggin GIGANTOR chogath and i was like ._.; LOL was hilarious how noob i was with that champ lololol. and ofc guess who won *points at huge chogath. XD

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Uncle Kwaggy

read my upper post about chogath ^ LOL

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Empress Boa
Uncle Kwaggy

The funniest thing about Cho'Gath is that his best counter-pick is another Cho'Gath, since he has really high resistances that can be easily nom'd right through with Feast.

I seriously wonder what Riot was thinking putting the largest single source of true damage in the game on a tank...

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Uncle Kwaggy
Empress Boa
Uncle Kwaggy

The funniest thing about Cho'Gath is that his best counter-pick is another Cho'Gath, since he has really high resistances that can be easily nom'd right through with Feast.

I seriously wonder what Riot was thinking putting the largest single source of true damage in the game on a tank...

Both he and Garen must've come from the same design meeting. Between the cheesiest ult in the game and the highest source of true damage, they must've been high that game

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Seph Baelzara
Uncle Kwaggy
Empress Boa
Uncle Kwaggy

Both he and Garen must've come from the same design meeting. Between the cheesiest ult in the game and the highest source of true damage, they must've been high that game

To be fair, a LOT of ideas sound really stupid on paper, but aren't that bad.

1) The largest source of true damage is on a tank; Cho'Gath. Broken? Hell yes!
2) The biggest, flashiest execution-style move is on a tanky dps who doens't need it; Garen. Broken? Not really, actually. It's the rest of his kit that's the problem.
3) An AD carry has one of the highest total AP ratios in the game at 3.3; Tristana. Broken? Nah, because she's such a good AD that it actually trumps AP.
4) A support/jungler has an even higher total (damaging) AP ratio at 3.5 across two skills; Nunu. Broken? Kind of. His damage is ridiculous for what his kit actually does.

Pretty much every champion either looks either like a terrible idea or catastrophically OP on paper, and it's usually the exact opposite in either case. I was actually mostly kidding about the Feast OP thing. Is it really strong? Absolutely, being able to force a carry out of a fight either in a pine box or by running away with a single skill isn't to be underestimated. Does it break the game? Not really. It's the tank's job to force carries out of a fight. Cho is just a LOT more direct than most about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff