Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Shadowy Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
Why Fizz? Never saved so many lives with an aggressive support like with Karma xp

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Turning a losing match around has so much merit. It was kind of awesome. o_o;

As in, who knew a Vayne could get angry enough to try and focus me and therefore lead her team into a loss because...

That Anivia you're trying to focus, knows you're back there. Her team also knows it.

All because I walled her in once, well I guess she got annoyed when I was out of position and got ganked by 3...Only I killed her before I died, so..

o_o;

See, she called me stupid for that-but I knew once I saw all 3 that...Anivia=not really a fast runner..XD So, if I was going to die, may as well take someone with me, neh?

Dapper Millionaire

Saw this posted somewhere. Thought it was funny/semi-true.
Quote:
LoL mind control: for some reason it appears that every time you play, you're put with ********. but one in every 20 games, you'll be put with people who know what they are doing. you'll get a rush from playing a legitimate solo queue game for once. because of this, you'll keep queuing until you can feel that rush again.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I believe the reason Fizz was chosen over Karma is this:

A fed Karma isn't as game changing as a fed Fizz. A really great Karma can be incredibly beneficial for a team. However, regardless of how fed she is, she can't carry a team alone.

However, everyone has seen a fed Fizz. Fizz has the ability to burst down most champions in a matter of seconds.

Also, Fizz is used much more frequently than Karma is (which is a shame because Karma is amazing). So not as many people know the power of a good Karma. :/

Aged Member

Use Blitzcrank to bait the s**t out of noobs and get first blood =D

ghost and exhaust

get a mana crystal as your starting item

just take a few tower hits, back off and start to use B, when they attack use B over and over again, be low enough that you pop your shield, then use ghost to run away to the tower, they will use flash to try to kill you, get into your tower range, rocket grab and exhaust for an easy first blood.

works every time , 70% of the time.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ezelus

A fed Karma isn't as game changing as a fed Fizz. A really great Karma can be incredibly beneficial for a team. However, regardless of how fed she is, she can't carry a team alone.

However, everyone has seen a fed Fizz. Fizz has the ability to burst down most champions in a matter of seconds.

Also, Fizz is used much more frequently than Karma is (which is a shame because Karma is amazing). So not as many people know the power of a good Karma. :/

I does! I know the power of Karma!
She's my main support. biggrin

Seeker

ZakeraZero
Ezelus

I does! I know the power of Karma!
She's my main support. biggrin

She's mine too heart
Used to be Sona but I find Karma much more useful
I recently bought Fizz and he's just amazing
I get a few kills early on and just snowball the rest of the game most times

Eloquent Conversationalist

what do you guys think of trundle?

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I've been playing lots on my smurf. It's fun to have a limited selection of champions to pick from. It forces you to play something different every game! If you guys have a smurf or a low leveled account you'd like to play with me on, add 'Ooh Gurl'!

I'm currently level 6 and I'd love to play with familiar people. (:

Just be sure to let me know what your main account is so I know who you are. ;3

Dapper Millionaire

MY LAST NIGHT OF LEAGUE FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS.
I'm gonna go through withdrawls or something.
Edit: Also goddamnit, I waited and waited for a sale on Gangster Twitch, and as soon as I cave in and buy it it goes on sale.

Dapper Millionaire

Ezelus
I've been playing lots on my smurf. It's fun to have a limited selection of champions to pick from. It forces you to play something different every game! If you guys have a smurf or a low leveled account you'd like to play with me on, add 'Ooh Gurl'!

I'm currently level 6 and I'd love to play with familiar people. (:

Just be sure to let me know what your main account is so I know who you are. ;3

Added your smurf on my smurf.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Cynical Penguin
Edit: Also goddamnit, I waited and waited for a sale on Gangster Twitch, and as soon as I cave in and buy it it goes on sale.

I've heard that if you buy something at full price within a week of it going on sale, they refund the difference. Can't confirm or deny this, BUT if it's true then you've got nothing to worry about.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A Huge Freakin Cookie
what do you guys think of trundle?

He's a great disrupting tanky DPS, but he always falls off to strong AP carries like Ahri late-mid and late game. Having him with a full tank build is no right because his moveset doesn't function well as a tank, he can't peel enemies off carries like other real tanks.

He is also slightly bugged right now because when his AS is on the higher side his Q actually causes his damage to drop because it breaks the idea of DPS. He latches to enemies without attacking in between and jumps back a little after the attack.

Overall: He's great but needs some fixes, to keep up with the current top tier junglers and tanky DPS.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Corporate Mundo has some very interesting personal problems, but it sucks that we must pain him with such sales.

MUNDO, Y U LACTOSE INTOLERANT?

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Pierette
Why Fizz? Never saved so many lives with an aggressive support like with Karma xp

Not true, Being an absolute d**k with fizz saved my entire team on multiple occasions. nothing like hiding in the bushes and melting the assassins from behind, then pinching the tanks into a fight they can't win, enemy loses all 5, we all get away and push on our merry way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff