Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Star

Baron Von Wolfenstein
"Azir is finally released!"

"Due to a bug, Azir has been disabled."

My sides are non-existent with this news.

More like 10 bugs, gehehe.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miimaru
Baron Von Wolfenstein

Wasn't it only the one?
Where he could make enemy tower stop working? Forever.
I think im not allowed to play league anymore User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh my, poor TSM.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I got pissed playing LoL earlier. I kept getting teammates that weren't really good. I thought ranked would be better, but every time I play the champ they suggest I play and every time we'd still end up losing. If we didn't surrender then it was a curb stomp. My first ranked we didn't even make it to the 20 min mark. And I was the only one even trying to do anything. At least the other team thought so. God I hadn't had a match like that since I started playing two years ago.

Ok, I feel a little better getting that out of my system. I just don't like being matched with others who don't know what they're doing and then have them start blaming me when we're losing the lane. It's happened one too many times today. A Sivir that wouldn't push, a Leona trying to support Tristana, and a few too many junglers who ganked the wrong lanes at the wrong times. Or didn't gank at all.

Basically, I was having shitty luck in the matchmaker today. This was the only place I could think of to rant.

Star

ZakeraZero
Miimaru
Baron Von Wolfenstein

Wasn't it only the one?

Oh man. It was that, but also enemies had vision of his soldiers, stunning a soldier with Veigar also stunned Azir, autos on him were bugged, ultimate could move the objectives on the Ascension map, a bug with his attack speed passive, he could build a turret where Ascended Xerath was on Ascension, and something about dancing with him bugged his soldiers as well.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miimaru
ZakeraZero
Miimaru
Baron Von Wolfenstein

Wasn't it only the one?

Oh man. It was that, but also enemies had vision of his soldiers, stunning a soldier with Veigar also stunned Azir, autos on him were bugged, ultimate could move the objectives on the Ascension map, a bug with his attack speed passive, he could build a turret where Ascended Xerath was on Ascension, and something about dancing with him bugged his soldiers as well.
Right right, I remember hearing about the vision with soldiers.
And last night when he was reactivated he was still moving objectives cause I noticed a couple of relics out of place.

Bloblike Blob

Honey of the South
I got pissed playing LoL earlier. I kept getting teammates that weren't really good. I thought ranked would be better, but every time I play the champ they suggest I play and every time we'd still end up losing. If we didn't surrender then it was a curb stomp. My first ranked we didn't even make it to the 20 min mark. And I was the only one even trying to do anything. At least the other team thought so. God I hadn't had a match like that since I started playing two years ago.

Ok, I feel a little better getting that out of my system. I just don't like being matched with others who don't know what they're doing and then have them start blaming me when we're losing the lane. It's happened one too many times today. A Sivir that wouldn't push, a Leona trying to support Tristana, and a few too many junglers who ganked the wrong lanes at the wrong times. Or didn't gank at all.

Basically, I was having shitty luck in the matchmaker today. This was the only place I could think of to rant.

Hope you don't mind if I comment here. I was kind of in this situation recently and someone messaged me this. The best thing to do in this kind of situation is just to forget about playing to win the game, and instead play to improve yourself. If you don't feel like reading this kind of stuff, feel free to ignore it.

Your teammates probably won't be in your next game, especially at lower rankings, so you don't have to waste time thinking about them and their mistakes. Think about yourself and the decisions you're making. If you're in private, talk to yourself while playing the game as if you're explaining your actions in the game to somebody sitting next to you. If anything sounds stupid or seems stupid when you look back at it, remember that. And don't do that next game. Try to always find the right thing to do. Should you play super aggressive here or just focus on last hitting and harassing when you can? Gank or keep farming the jungle? Use your flash offensively to try for a kill or keep it in case of a jungle gank? Stuff like that. Remember when you decided between two things and chose the wrong option. Make a note of that while you're dead or walking back to lane. If you're winning, what could you do to make use of this lead and extend it? If you're losing, how can you delay a loss as long as possible? Note: What YOU can do. Not what your teammates can do.

If you think about stuff that way, it shouldn't matter what your teammates pick or if they do bad plays. Tough luck, everyone gets bad teammates one day or the other, but if you get too caught up thinking of things they did wrong and blaming them for the upcoming loss, you lose track of things you could have done better yourself and a possible comeback. And it shouldn't matter whether you win or lose. If you lost, so what? You learned from the game. You found out a bunch of stuff you don't need to do in the future. You'll lose a bunch of LP, sure, but that just means you'll be matched with people with lower LP on both your team and the enemy team, and if you really did improve enough times, winning should become much easier.

That being said, why is nobody posting Warriors over here? Holy cow, this is an amazing song and an amazing animation to boot. Imagine Dragons and the Gorillaz music video guys. Awesome stuff.

Dangerous Lunatic

don't play ranked right now. ppl are ******** bad

Loyal Counselor

13,175 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaia Username: Terrifyingly Kawaii[x]
League Username: Princess Wangus[x]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Anywhere but jungle! (I'll still play it though.. I'm one hella Vi)[x]
Server (Abbreviated): NA[x]
Anything Else?: here's the link to my thread ♥ [x]

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tommy Ray Handley
Honey of the South

Hope you don't mind if I comment here. I was kind of in this situation recently and someone messaged me this. The best thing to do in this kind of situation is just to forget about playing to win the game, and instead play to improve yourself. If you don't feel like reading this kind of stuff, feel free to ignore it.

Your teammates probably won't be in your next game, especially at lower rankings, so you don't have to waste time thinking about them and their mistakes. Think about yourself and the decisions you're making. If you're in private, talk to yourself while playing the game as if you're explaining your actions in the game to somebody sitting next to you. If anything sounds stupid or seems stupid when you look back at it, remember that. And don't do that next game. Try to always find the right thing to do. Should you play super aggressive here or just focus on last hitting and harassing when you can? Gank or keep farming the jungle? Use your flash offensively to try for a kill or keep it in case of a jungle gank? Stuff like that. Remember when you decided between two things and chose the wrong option. Make a note of that while you're dead or walking back to lane. If you're winning, what could you do to make use of this lead and extend it? If you're losing, how can you delay a loss as long as possible? Note: What YOU can do. Not what your teammates can do.

If you think about stuff that way, it shouldn't matter what your teammates pick or if they do bad plays. Tough luck, everyone gets bad teammates one day or the other, but if you get too caught up thinking of things they did wrong and blaming them for the upcoming loss, you lose track of things you could have done better yourself and a possible comeback. And it shouldn't matter whether you win or lose. If you lost, so what? You learned from the game. You found out a bunch of stuff you don't need to do in the future. You'll lose a bunch of LP, sure, but that just means you'll be matched with people with lower LP on both your team and the enemy team, and if you really did improve enough times, winning should become much easier.

That being said, why is nobody posting Warriors over here? Holy cow, this is an amazing song and an amazing animation to boot. Imagine Dragons and the Gorillaz music video guys. Awesome stuff.
I usually just play to have fun. But when my team's getting slaughtered it's really hard to. I had one game earlier that I had fun in even though my team still lost, but when you are the only one on your team even trying to attack other champs/push it's really hard not to get mad. I play a mean support, but it means nothing without a good carry. And apparently no one in ranked likes Soraka, and she's the one I play best as, along with Teemo and Miss Fortune.

Bloblike Blob

Honey of the South
I usually just play to have fun. But when my team's getting slaughtered it's really hard to. I had one game earlier that I had fun in even though my team still lost, but when you are the only one on your team even trying to attack other champs/push it's really hard not to get mad. I play a mean support, but it means nothing without a good carry. And apparently no one in ranked likes Soraka, and she's the one I play best as, along with Teemo and Miss Fortune.

Fair enough. Then all I can say is that if you do well but other people on your team don't and that loses you the game, don't let it get to your head. You played well, that's all that should matter. Bad teammates are always going to happen, but so are good teammates.

Soraka's all right, she's got good sustain and decent harass in lane, but I guess the reason people don't like to lane with a Soraka is because she doesn't exactly offer a lot of kill potential. Your jungler can't gank a Soraka lane like they can a lane with Thresh or Alistar in it, for example. Soraka can silence, but she can't do something like hook, pull back, and slow. If you want to try out a similar champ but with a bit less healing power and a bit more sustain I suggest Nami or Karma, you could give them a try once their free week rolls around. From my experience, people in ranked love Nami.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tommy Ray Handley
Honey of the South

Fair enough. Then all I can say is that if you do well but other people on your team don't and that loses you the game, don't let it get to your head. You played well, that's all that should matter. Bad teammates are always going to happen, but so are good teammates.

Soraka's all right, she's got good sustain and decent harass in lane, but I guess the reason people don't like to lane with a Soraka is because she doesn't exactly offer a lot of kill potential. Your jungler can't gank a Soraka lane like they can a lane with Thresh or Alistar in it, for example. Soraka can silence, but she can't do something like hook, pull back, and slow. If you want to try out a similar champ but with a bit less healing power and a bit more sustain I suggest Nami or Karma, you could give them a try once their free week rolls around. From my experience, people in ranked love Nami.
I actually have Karma, but haven't played since they altered her. I liked her before and could play her pretty well, but I'll have to practice in AI and normal games first before I used her in ranked. Nami I've played before as well, but wasn't too fond of her.

Unbeatable Loiterer

Think I just became a Thresh God.

The ultimate Thresh mind game.
I was against a Ezreal and I just kept hooking him no matter where he went all game. Then at the end of the game he was in front of me and the ultimate mind game begun. I could smell his fear and I knew he would not even try to dodge or E or flash me, eventhough he could. He thought he could prevent me from madlifing him if he stood still and thought he could out smart me. Unfortunately I knew exactly what he was thinking and I threw the hook directly where he was standing, on the end of my lantern was a Khazix.

I asked him if that's what happened in the end game lobby and he honoured me lol

Think I'll call this the "Reverse Madlife".

Unbeatable Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces