Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Tactical Tamer

Seph Baelzara
Level 3 rewards. Thoughts?

Personally, I think it's a bit early for those to kick in. I mean, it only takes about 2~3 hours/2~3 games of game play to get to level 3. While yes, it is a nice incentive to keep going, I don't think giving it so quickly is beneficial.
Level 5~10 would be better, imo.
My question is what about those that are already level 3+ that have been supporting Riot all this time? Will we be getting 400 RP?

Dapper Sex Symbol

Edward E!ric
Seph Baelzara
Level 3 rewards. Thoughts?

Personally, I think it's a bit early for those to kick in. I mean, it only takes about 2~3 hours/2~3 games of game play to get to level 3. While yes, it is a nice incentive to keep going, I don't think giving it so quickly is beneficial.
Level 5~10 would be better, imo.
My question is what about those that are already level 3+ that have been supporting Riot all this time? Will we be getting 400 RP?

"As stated in the announcement this is part of our continuing effort to reward League of Legends players of all levels. In December, all accounts over level 6 that hadn't been banned in the last two months were credited with 450RP, this is an extension of that initiative." RiotRomulus

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iLoL is currently due to be launched in the next half-an-hour.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kyoto Tushoni

What is iLoL?

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZakeraZero
Kyoto Tushoni

What is iLoL?

The NEW Mac Client for League.
oh wow mac users can play LoL now? ....grabs pitchforks* time to smurf up LOL

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KB-Kaho
oh wow mac users can play LoL now? ....grabs pitchforks* time to smurf up LOL

Mac users have been playing for a very long time...just recently have they stopped, the Sej patch killed it, and the Ziggs patch sealed its death. There is a very small group that Riot has (kinda of) been working with to make a Mac LoL client.

:
running a parallel? hrm still it'lll be interesting to see more users playing : )
Woah new thread.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I think this Player Rewards program is great and all but I feel like players who have been around for a year or more deserve something as well. Maybe 500 RP or perhaps a cool deluxe skin. Something to make them stand out.

Or maybe, players who spent $50+ on RP could get something cool. I don't know. I feel like new players will end up spending the RP on something they don't really need or know about.

ALSO, please send me a link to this iLoL. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to play with me but he has a Mac and he didn't want to download something that didn't look safe. But maybe this will change his mind!

Smitten Nymph

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ezelus
I think this Player Rewards program is great and all but I feel like players who have been around for a year or more deserve something as well. Maybe 500 RP or perhaps a cool deluxe skin. Something to make them stand out.

Or maybe, players who spent $50+ on RP could get something cool. I don't know. I feel like new players will end up spending the RP on something they don't really need or know about.

ALSO, please send me a link to this iLoL. I've been trying to get my boyfriend to play with me but he has a Mac and he didn't want to download something that didn't look safe. But maybe this will change his mind!

Except old summoners got something...remember the 450 rp for being a good summoner?
So me and my team were doing normal drafts and I wetn 12-0-1 as ezreal and apparently I am too good to be playing normals which is funny cause im only like 800 elo cause im lazy lol

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
And depending on the age of your account, it isn't the first time we've gotten "free" RP, to my knowledge.
Seph Baelzara
And depending on the age of your account, it isn't the first time we've gotten "free" RP, to my knowledge.
Don't forget last season sometime we got a free rune page.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iLoL ain't doin very good atm....
too many bugs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash