Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite faction?

Radiant 0.64516129032258 64.5% [ 20 ]
Dire 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fanatical Prophet

Addicted to using Enchantress, so much sproink.

Shameless Cultist

24,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
just recently started playing Dota 2, I play Crystal Maiden because a veteran (or at least compared to me) friend of mine said she was a good starter character xd
my name on steam is darkartsofneko if anyone wants to friend me and play.. I warn you I'm still pretty bad xp
also working on some custom items for Crystal Maiden I plan to submit to the workshop

Shameless Shapeshifter

Neko-Chan666
just recently started playing Dota 2, I play Crystal Maiden because a veteran (or at least compared to me) friend of mine said she was a good starter character xd
my name on steam is darkartsofneko if anyone wants to friend me and play.. I warn you I'm still pretty bad xp
also working on some custom items for Crystal Maiden I plan to submit to the workshop

Crystal Maiden is pretty easy for a new player to learn, the one downside though is that she is really easy to damage. Then again, I guess thats a great way to teach you to be careful.

Shameless Cultist

24,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
GriffonLyles

Crystal Maiden is pretty easy for a new player to learn, the one downside though is that she is really easy to damage. Then again, I guess thats a great way to teach you to be careful.

I do spend a lot of time running away.. which sucks because she's so slow! but I really enjoy playing as her

Genius

idk stil waiting for it to go F2P

Shameless Shapeshifter

Evil Senpai

It could be a while, valve keeps delaying it.
Hey, I have a spare copy I could give you. If you have a steam account, add me and I'll give you a copy.

Genius

GriffonLyles
Evil Senpai

Hey, I have a spare copy I could give you. If you have a steam account, add me and I'll give you a copy.
Can i add you later today?
i am very late for work!

Shameless Shapeshifter

Evil Senpai
GriffonLyles
Evil Senpai

Can i add you later today?
i am very late for work!

Yeah, totally. biggrin

Shameless Cultist

24,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
I also have a bunch of invites from steam if any one doesn't have dota2 and wants to play xd

Lonely Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Micro skills. Micro skills. Micro skills. That's all I hear when I read "Meepo"^^

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dota 2 is not an MMO
Crystal Maiden is my favorite hero, but lately I've been playing a lot of Venomancer/Ogre Magi/Queen of Pain (SO BAD AT GANKING).
SpakPak
Dota 2 is not an MMO

No, it's not! But the official LoL thread is in this subforum, so it seems as good a place as any to talk about DotA 2. It's the same genre as LoL (ARTS/MOBA).

Beloved Garbage

13,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
hello, i've been playing league of legends alot, and a kind soul on Twitch gave me a beta key for dota 2.

can someone tell me what the big differences are between the two?

my knowledge of Dota 2 is limited, i only know 4 characters by name, and that you can deny your lane opponent your creeps, as well as last hitting biggrin

Champion

I'm glad to have switched over from LoL to DOTA 2. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas