Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keep Sage or become Alchemist?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

u.u I like sage. I mean, sure, the whole, massive area of attack for wizes is nice, but I adore volcano, deluge and whirlwind. I find they're helpful. x.x

Uh, anyways, good luck with alchie. o_o;;
I just... I dunno. x_x I dont really see Sage as a job I'll want to actually go further with. My Crusader and Blacksmith I can definitely see getting into the 80s-90s some day, and my assassin is almost there now...but...
Dame
I just... I dunno. x_x I dont really see Sage as a job I'll want to actually go further with. My Crusader and Blacksmith I can definitely see getting into the 80s-90s some day, and my assassin is almost there now...but...
LOL S'okay. I'm not telling you to have it. x.x I like it though.

It's just good to find a job you like. ^^ Huntress, Sage and Priestess are definately going to be jobs I want to continue working on. x_x;; lmao, sounds like a lot, but they're all easier to me.

*is a ranged person* >>;;
Hindsight gets me all hot and bothered.

sad

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dame
D: female sages have child bearing hips.

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that?

Anyway, what everyone else sez. If you don't enjoy playing a sage, then by all means remake.
I'm desperately wishing to make an Alchemist. D: I can't though, because oRO is retarded.
lmao. I believe the hips attract me. xD Somehow. They're not as bad as the dancer's hips, though. Just the waggling while walking... @_@ I get so mesmerized. lmfao. No, not in a sick way, but it's just one over-exaggerated hip shake after another.

Sages have a hawt sprite. D: The hips are... nice. domokun
pmg Blorp and Fiery all remade their gaians and now their like uber cuteness D:
Dame
lmfao. Remade. xD No no, this has been my Gaian's uh, look (?) since forever, honey. xD
oh... shush sad ...
Dame

Dawww, thanks. whee
Dame
oh... shush sad ...
Aw. >: Dame has a cute avatar too. I'd get into detail critique-ing it, but this isn't avatar chat, or the chatterbox. >>;;
Dr. Blorp
Dame

Dawww, thanks. whee

/flirt XD
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers