Welcome to Gaia! ::

The mute button <3

Even if my team feeds horribly and costs me the game, it's not as bad when I don't have to hear their toxic ragefests :3

What's your favorite feature?
Izzy815
The mute button <3

Even if my team feeds horribly and costs me the game, it's not as bad when I don't have to hear their toxic ragefests :3

What's your favorite feature?

My favorite feature is also your favorite feature. I use the mute button so often that it's second nature to me to just mute my teammates so I don't have to deal with their nonsense. I'd like to play with some people that aren't toxic and also don't irk me in some way but seeing as I'm both antisocial and misanthropic half of the time it's hard for me to find someone I really enjoy being around in games.

Timid Loiterer

I don't mute people as much as I should, mostly because I don't pay attention to chat enough to care. I will agree I hate playing with raging players, and bad players but that is a bit harder to avoid. Feature wise I would say I am enjoying team builder. While the wait times can be extreme sometimes I don't have to worry about instalockers and can play what I want when I fell like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff