Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vincent Northmeyer
Tsukichan
I got a good question :

WTF is the sader gonna use to kill a monk? >_>
Bash + GC? >_> Those with 40 vit won't stun easily =P
Comobo Asura = Instant Death cuz you can't even hide/provoke it since there's not cast time biggrin
I've killed monks many times on PVP miss smile Besides, you all are considering only GC Crusaders and that the Monk will Asura. A monk that asura on a duel is a wuss, for real. Even my mom can win duels doing this. However, if you take in consideration other skills from both classes... Defending Aura makes TSS useless (and if some smart a** comes trying to say "DA doesn't work against TSS u nub", just go test on PVP and talk to me later). Guard will nullify some hits, which is helpful. Shield Reflect also helps on dealing damage. If the Monk MS, the crusader can just keep Smiting him until MS wear off. So, a Shield Crusader is the answer. Of course, there are ways for a monk to beat a Shield Crusader too, the good old Occult Impact with high Str and some Vit (to suck up the Reflect without dying) will probably save the day for the monk. Just need to play smart, both classes have chances to win.

P.S A GC Crusader with a good build won't rely on stun to connect his GC, he has high dex.

Saders suck! D: *personally hates swordie classes* Even with high dex, people can run away/hide/etc. >_> No GC sader can kill somebody with a hide clip unless he has a sight clip.

Hide Clip = Cheaper

Also with asura being cheap for PvP, come on. -_-; That skill was meant for dealing high dmg in one hit. Even though it's as annoying as hell, it is used for killing. It's used for getting the more points toward an MVP and it's used for taking out a whole guild in WoE. *shrugs* Maybe it's just me but I always see asura monks with enough blue pots to last 'em 10 asuras.

Anyway, yeah a sader can kill an MS monk or combo monk.. but I prefer asura.
Rofl. Using asura makes him a wuss? That's like saying using guard makes the sader a wuss. Same kind of reasoning. Fight smart against Asura.

Against a Def Aura Sader, it'd be easy to hit-and-run him since both his move and attack speed go down.
mmm i think ... hmmm... this is tough...
depends on the build of either the monk or the sader. during pvp i dont use skills, so if we went by those rules the... sader would win cuz it has more hp.
Tsukichan
I got a good question :

Comobo Asura = Instant Death cuz you can't even hide/provoke it since there's not cast time biggrin
I've killed monks many times on PVP miss smile Besides, you all are considering only GC Crusaders and that the Monk will Asura. A monk that asura on a duel is a wuss, for real. Even my mom can win duels doing this. However, if you take in consideration other skills from both classes... Defending Aura makes TSS useless (and if some smart a** comes trying to say "DA doesn't work against TSS u nub", just go test on PVP and talk to me later). Guard will nullify some hits, which is helpful. Shield Reflect also helps on dealing damage. If the Monk MS, the crusader can just keep Smiting him until MS wear off. So, a Shield Crusader is the answer. Of course, there are ways for a monk to beat a Shield Crusader too, the good old Occult Impact with high Str and some Vit (to suck up the Reflect without dying) will probably save the day for the monk. Just need to play smart, both classes have chances to win.

P.S A GC Crusader with a good build won't rely on stun to connect his GC, he has high dex.
mmmm talking about this, my friend (monk) was fighting a sader, g fist, done with. xd
I got a good question :

Cresentia
Going Advanced 2nd class, Crusader easily overpowers. Sacrifice will really deal lot of damage without loosing whole of your SP. I'd just go with Crusader. ^__^

Sac has a 4 s cast last I read on emp.org

Put that versus a 100+ dex Asura Champ and...destroyed. Even if it's not an Asura Champ, think of the damage the Paladin is going to be taking while he's casting. No heals for j00. <_<
Cresentia
Going Advanced 2nd class, Crusader easily overpowers. Sacrifice will really deal lot of damage without loosing whole of your SP. I'd just go with Crusader. ^__^
I think a TSS champ will blow the hell out of a sader.
wtf is are u guys saying monk vs sader? well from me i say MONK WILL KILL IT it'll jus do Asuro Strike/Gillotine Fist scream
Meiiko
I've seen both in PVP. Although the monk is faster, if you come across a hunter or something, he'd be gone pretty quick. I would say a sader because of the large vit boosts and because of that one guard skill.

dont forget that monks come from acolytes!! I made sure i had pnemua on my Asura (guillotine fist) monk 3nodding
well some monks dont have lots of vit because to go for high agi...and some monks just use guillotime fist to kill everything. most crusaders are really slow and have lots of hp (especially with faith) they can guard, but that skill is worthless to spear sader. they both got problems so i recomned sin? XD but its kinda your choice at how you want to PvP people...
Meiiko
I've seen both in PVP. Although the monk is faster, if you come across a hunter or something, he'd be gone pretty quick. I would say a sader because of the large vit boosts and because of that one guard skill.

aparently youve never pvped with a TSS monk before...
both can heal both have alot of hp both usally have alot vit which one whould you use in pvp?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff