Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Friend

I've been hearing a lot about PC games so I've been wondering..

What are the types?
Best computer to use?
What games are out there and what makes them unique?

I really want to try but I'm not familiar with them. sweatdrop
Opinions are greatly appreciated!

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
It depends on what you're looking for. For example, if you have elementary-middle school aged kids, whether they're your kids, a niece/nephew, a cousin, grandchild, etc. and you want a game to play online with them then I'd suggest one of Kingsisle's games, Wizard101 and Pirate101. Both are good for playing with kids under the age of thirteen and are really fun too. If you want something more mature, though, then perhaps World of Warcraft or any game along those lines.

With MOBAs, I don't really know much. The only one I've played is League of Legends, which is pretty great once you get past the toxic community. But if you aren't big on PvP (player-vs-player) then You shouldn't bother downloading them.

If you a good browser-based MMO, then try AQ Worlds. It's fun to play and the NPCs and events are pretty hilarious. Be prepared for puns if you play it.

Oh, and if you like Lord of the Rings, feel free to try Lord of the Rings Online. It's pretty good, and a fair amount of it draws from the books and movies.

Demonic Friend

Honey of the South
It depends on what you're looking for. For example, if you have elementary-middle school aged kids, whether they're your kids, a niece/nephew, a cousin, grandchild, etc. and you want a game to play online with them then I'd suggest one of Kingsisle's games, Wizard101 and Pirate101. Both are good for playing with kids under the age of thirteen and are really fun too. If you want something more mature, though, then perhaps World of Warcraft or any game along those lines.

With MOBAs, I don't really know much. The only one I've played is League of Legends, which is pretty great once you get past the toxic community. But if you aren't big on PvP (player-vs-player) then You shouldn't bother downloading them.

If you a good browser-based MMO, then try AQ Worlds. It's fun to play and the NPCs and events are pretty hilarious. Be prepared for puns if you play it.

Oh, and if you like Lord of the Rings, feel free to try Lord of the Rings Online. It's pretty good, and a fair amount of it draws from the books and movies.

ty dude. x_x
another thing, could you play these games on a laptop?

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
_xcrl
Honey of the South

ty dude. x_x
another thing, could you play these games on a laptop?
I would advise getting a USB mouse for it if you do, but totally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff