Yes! 0.63380281690141 63.4% [ 90 ]
No! 0.14084507042254 14.1% [ 20 ]
What is maplestory? 0.042253521126761 4.2% [ 6 ]
Goldddd 0.1830985915493 18.3% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Lightbringer

Mraxus
To each their own. I could really care less if i have a bad attitude. Someone's gotta be real. I was in no way calling you foolish, it's just you say this is a rehash then go one to say how you look forward to an upcoming class, who will no doubt be rehashed of alot. So it gets me that you imply how this is no new big leap and bound, and then imply that New resistance will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo much different. Because they're as you say "Unique". You being one sided bothers me.
I always give new classes the benefit of the doubt because I have nothing to say whether it will be repetitious or not, but I do take certain trends into account. The Resistance classes did offer a different spin on traditional classes from my point of view, and from what I gathered that was the point of them. A close range magician, a highly mobile archer, and a tankish pirate. Going from that, it seems plausible to think that the thief will also be varied in some fashion. But I could be completely wrong about that, too, and it might end up feeling very similar to other classes.

Angelic Buster, meanwhile, is nothing but me trying to be hopeful. I have no real idea of how it will play. I'm mostly looking forward to it because I like her character design - it's cute. From what I've gathered, most of her skills are based on her being in her morphed state, not unlike the way Buccaneer has its transformation-based skills. I have no frame of reference even from that, though, since I never played a Buccaneer before.

I do apologize if I make it sound like I'm putting the Resistance on a pedestal and disregarding every other class simply because they seem repetitious. I'm aware that MS is practically built on being repetitious, with quests and viable training spots almost always being the same. It's because of that that if I see anything that really seems new and interesting then I jump on it. I love the concept of Maplestory and wish they did more with its potential, being that it's a platformer (probably my favorite genre) with a number of fascinating and fun worlds (Orbis, Ludibrium). I know it's technically good game design on the developer's part to be able to reuse resources to devote their efforts elsewhere, but it seems like their alternate efforts haven't amounted to much. To me, anyway.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Takarashi
Mraxus
To each their own. I could really care less if i have a bad attitude. Someone's gotta be real. I was in no way calling you foolish, it's just you say this is a rehash then go one to say how you look forward to an upcoming class, who will no doubt be rehashed of alot. So it gets me that you imply how this is no new big leap and bound, and then imply that New resistance will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo much different. Because they're as you say "Unique". You being one sided bothers me.
I always give new classes the benefit of the doubt because I have nothing to say whether it will be repetitious or not, but I do take certain trends into account. The Resistance classes did offer a different spin on traditional classes from my point of view, and from what I gathered that was the point of them. A close range magician, a highly mobile archer, and a tankish pirate. Going from that, it seems plausible to think that the thief will also be varied in some fashion. But I could be completely wrong about that, too, and it might end up feeling very similar to other classes.

Angelic Buster, meanwhile, is nothing but me trying to be hopeful. I have no real idea of how it will play. I'm mostly looking forward to it because I like her character design - it's cute. From what I've gathered, most of her skills are based on her being in her morphed state, not unlike the way Buccaneer has its transformation-based skills. I have no frame of reference even from that, though, since I never played a Buccaneer before.

I do apologize if I make it sound like I'm putting the Resistance on a pedestal and disregarding every other class simply because they seem repetitious. I'm aware that MS is practically built on being repetitious, with quests and viable training spots almost always being the same. It's because of that that if I see anything that really seems new and interesting then I jump on it. I love the concept of Maplestory and wish they did more with its potential, being that it's a platformer (probably my favorite genre) with a number of fascinating and fun worlds (Orbis, Ludibrium). I know it's technically good game design on the developer's part to be able to reuse resources to devote their efforts elsewhere, but it seems like their alternate efforts haven't amounted to much. To me, anyway.

Hey guys, I know you guys each have your own opinions on which classes are cool, and it's all a matter of preference. For example, I only play mage classes, so I find Kaiser kind of cool. (never played warrior). Plus, some people might be casual players and not think of the farther off goals, such as fourth job. Now I'm not here to stop the discussion or say who is right (because I didn't read all the comments) but I am the creator of this thread and I really want people to be able to come in and chat without it turning into a flaming war. smile

Now no need to apologize to anyone, I just want you guys to respect each others opinions and realize it is a game with many classes for a reason! Something for everybody! smile

Merry christmas!

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Takarashi

User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Angelic Buster consists of two forms: Tear and Angelic Buster. Angelic Buster is, ideally, her "magical girl transformation". Tear cannot use any attacks. You must either manually transform into Angelic Buster before attacking, or the game will do it for you when you push any attack button.

Anxious Browser

Hope you guys had a great Christmas, or if you don't celebrate Crimbus, then Happy Holidays!!

On that Maplestory note, I've been kind of busy with several things:

School work, my own little project, and now my cousin, who is a music producer, wants me to help him create a TV Show. He once produced a track for Lil Wayne I think it was, and he's got connections, and his connections have connections, and so on. I have a few ideas to pitch...

Also, whenever I've tried logging in with gamelauncher.exe, I always get a "Trouble logging in?" Error, and I can't seem to start up from the website. Help?

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Happy after Christmas guys! I think I'm going to go on Maplestory later today if I'm not feeling too lazy and start collecting more coins for my characters. :V

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gentleman Chippo
Hope you guys had a great Christmas, or if you don't celebrate Crimbus, then Happy Holidays!!

On that Maplestory note, I've been kind of busy with several things:

School work, my own little project, and now my cousin, who is a music producer, wants me to help him create a TV Show. He once produced a track for Lil Wayne I think it was, and he's got connections, and his connections have connections, and so on. I have a few ideas to pitch...

Also, whenever I've tried logging in with gamelauncher.exe, I always get a "Trouble logging in?" Error, and I can't seem to start up from the website. Help?

I get that trouble logging in all the time when the server is busy, but I just keep trying and eventually I get through. smile

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

I just got me a pretty Tempest hat for my Mihile. <3 Ahhhh, he's gonna look so great when I get all the items. <3

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fidelis Noctua
User Image

I just got me a pretty Tempest hat for my Mihile. <3 Ahhhh, he's gonna look so great when I get all the items. <3

Oooh, fun! smile I am having a hard time with those dang coins because I have a 150 on one character, 150 on another character... Lol But those tempest items are so cool, I really like the blue and stuff!

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Katamari Kitten

User Image

Yes! I just want to make him all beautiful and whatnot! >3< Mihile is just so pretty! heart

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fidelis Noctua
Katamari Kitten

User Image

Yes! I just want to make him all beautiful and whatnot! >3< Mihile is just so pretty! heart

Hurray! I love my evan so I will probably transfer everything to it unless angelic buster is super awesome like I am hoping for! smile

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Katamari Kitten

User Image

Evan's are so cute and I feel bad that I've neglected mine. XD She just stands there, probably waiting for the day I choose her again. I've got a really bad habit of creating new classes when they come out, and then just leaving them there when I get lazy/bored with them. I should really stop doing that. xD And I'm sure AB is gonna be great. :'D I'm just waiting patiently for her arrival. Got the name picked out and everything. >w< Although I will admit that Phant will probably always be my number one favourite and most loved class Maple has ever released. XD Mihi comes to a close second for sure. >w<

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Shitttt....because of the fact I close so often at work, I keep forgetting to do Maplestory stuff like collect coins and whatnot. ;w;

User Image

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Fidelis Noctua
User Image

Shitttt....because of the fact I close so often at work, I keep forgetting to do Maplestory stuff like collect coins and whatnot. ;w;

User Image

Awe sad I'm always too busy doing life stuff during the christmas break that I am not at my computer... b ut once I go back to school I probably could collect more, lol :p (which is like, in 2 days, lol)

Also cute new avvie and posting style! 3nodding
I essentially have three characters. My Dual Blade on Windia, and a Mercedes and a Luminous on Renegade. I like Mercedes, she's an interesting character. Meanwhile, on my Luminous I have to save the Mushroom Kingdom, but I have to have a party D:<

I have one person that might help me, I'll have to ask them /:

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Silver Dragon Tears
I essentially have three characters. My Dual Blade on Windia, and a Mercedes and a Luminous on Renegade. I like Mercedes, she's an interesting character. Meanwhile, on my Luminous I have to save the Mushroom Kingdom, but I have to have a party D:<

I have one person that might help me, I'll have to ask them /:

You can do it yourself! smile Just create a party with yourself in it, then you can proceed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff