No hate please, just curious if anyone plays? whee

Friendly Gaian

I dooooo. What world do you play in?

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
biggrin I play in El Nido! Used to play in Windia but all my friends went to El nido so I followed!

Friendly Gaian

Katamari Kitten
biggrin I play in El Nido! Used to play in Windia but all my friends went to El nido so I followed!
Ah, I play in Yellonde xD

Generous Millionaire

Mardia ^.^

Dapper Genius

I've played a few times, and I plan to go back to it when Tempest comes out.I've got a character on a Renegade.

Genius

it's ******** dead here in EU!

why can't global merge with eu?

it's stupid!

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Evil Senpai
it's ******** dead here in EU!

why can't global merge with eu?

it's stupid!

Awe, sorry its dead sad Global is crazy in some places, as they recently merged a bunch of worlds, so now El nido is crowded sad

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Trainer Fate
I've played a few times, and I plan to go back to it when Tempest comes out.I've got a character on a Renegade.

Ah cool! I am waiting for the tempest update too so I can pick up some new characters! They all look so fun!!! :3

Lonely Phantom

Katamari Kitten
I play in Galicia, and im pretty sure they got a alliance going. I'm more pumped for the hyper skills than the new characters, lumi looks meh/same with angelic buster. Kaiser is awesome though.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mraxus
Katamari Kitten
I play in Galicia, and im pretty sure they got a alliance going. I'm more pumped for the hyper skills than the new characters, lumi looks meh/same with angelic buster. Kaiser is awesome though.
I forget what their names are but I want to be the girl only one... I was going to be that dragon guy but I have a beloved evan so I think that is good enough smile

Anxious Browser

I played for a few years on and off (since before Cygnus ninja ) and quit shortly after Phantom was released. I was dominantly a Windia player and I remember when it was one of the less crowded worlds.

My mains changed from F/P Mage pre-Big Bang (I made it to 99.98% at level 99 and the patch started before I could level to 100), to a Battle Mage, then a Wind Archer, an Ultimate Explorer Hero, and finally a Cannoneer, who was my highest level at 155 or so. Then I moved to El Nido where I mained a Mechanic, then quit about two weeks after the merge or something like that.

What's changed since then? I'm curious to know but too lazy to update it. I see some new things you guys are talking about; hyper skills, Luminous?

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gentleman Chippo
I played for a few years on and off (since before Cygnus ninja ) and quit shortly after Phantom was released. I was dominantly a Windia player and I remember when it was one of the less crowded worlds.

My mains changed from F/P Mage pre-Big Bang (I made it to 99.98% at level 99 and the patch started before I could level to 100), to a Battle Mage, then a Wind Archer, an Ultimate Explorer Hero, and finally a Cannoneer, who was my highest level at 155 or so. Then I moved to El Nido where I mained a Mechanic, then quit about two weeks after the merge or something like that.

What's changed since then? I'm curious to know but too lazy to update it. I see some new things you guys are talking about; hyper skills, Luminous?

Cool! smile I started playing I think around the time I originally joined gaia (between 2003 and 2004) and also played off and on! I started in Windia with a priest, and when I started playing again (within the year) I made an evan on el nido with my friends and you can level soo much faster!!! (my priest that I grinded soo hard is only lvl 80 something, and my evan is 120...) There are new characters coming out with tempest update, but I am still behind on a lot of things, like cubing, and potential scrolls and things like that.... sweatdrop

Anxious Browser

Katamari Kitten
Gentleman Chippo

Cool! smile I started playing I think around the time I originally joined gaia (between 2003 and 2004) and also played off and on! I started in Windia with a priest, and when I started playing again (within the year) I made an evan on el nido with my friends and you can level soo much faster!!! (my priest that I grinded soo hard is only lvl 80 something, and my evan is 120...) There are new characters coming out with tempest update, but I am still behind on a lot of things, like cubing, and potential scrolls and things like that.... sweatdrop

Oh I see! I started with a cleric too, who had str and dex... To be honest, cubing was kind of what ruined the game for me. I mean, I knew before that you basically needed cash to have high damage and such, but cubes only emphasized that factor. Potential should've just been locked, since everyone can find Potential scrolls.

I'm actually thinking of jumping back on to check it out...

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gentleman Chippo
Katamari Kitten
Gentleman Chippo

Oh I see! I started with a cleric too, who had str and dex... To be honest, cubing was kind of what ruined the game for me. I mean, I knew before that you basically needed cash to have high damage and such, but cubes only emphasized that factor. Potential should've just been locked, since everyone can find Potential scrolls.

I'm actually thinking of jumping back on to check it out...

Well I am not sure if this applies to all classes or not, but after the Tempest update some weapons will only need one stat now. So for example if you have a staff you can equip it with just int, there will be no luk requirement! And I still don't cube xD I have a friend who is hardcore into that stuff so he cubed or did whatever voodoo magic and made me an awesome staff so I have been using it forever Haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff