Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winter Detective

Okay so... I'm looking for a cool game to download because I can't find one on my own crying crying

Help me? sweatdrop

Winter Detective

Invisible Regular

Depends on what kind of genre you're looking for c:

Winter Detective

xYAMAM0T0x

what are the genres though? hahaha anything's fine i guess. I just need a distraction ><

Invisible Regular

carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x

what are the genres though? hahaha anything's fine i guess. I just need a distraction ><

Hmm.....Well there's always League of Legends, Ragnarok Online, Elsword, Grand Chase, Ghost Recon Phantoms (if you're looking for a shooter), OSU (which is my favourite time killer). All free to plays, other than that idk what else. Skype and youtube are always the best distractions =3=

Winter Detective

xYAMAM0T0x
carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x

Hmm.....Well there's always League of Legends, Ragnarok Online, Elsword, Grand Chase, Ghost Recon Phantoms (if you're looking for a shooter), OSU (which is my favourite time killer). All free to plays, other than that idk what else. Skype and youtube are always the best distractions =3=

ohhh where do I get to play Ragnarok Online? :3 OSU? the music-tap game??

Invisible Regular

carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x
carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x

Well you can download osu here:
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download

As for ragnarok online, you can download it from their main site or even from Steam. Pretty sure people from gaia play those too if you ask =u=;

Winter Detective

xYAMAM0T0x
carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x
carebonara
xYAMAM0T0x

Well you can download osu here:
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download

As for ragnarok online, you can download it from their main site or even from Steam. Pretty sure people from gaia play those too if you ask =u=;

Thank youuu biggrin 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces