Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been stuck in troll games all night:

Game 1: Dude doesn't get adc, in draft pick mind you, roles adc anyway and feeds 0/12/0 until he gets bored and decides to d/c

Game 2: Calls adc Yasuo first pick then goes into all chat and says to report me for calling adc and changing my mind and trolling, mind you I filled as last pick this game. Entire team says wtf, he responds with "lol, its funny" then feeds 1/16/2.

Game 3: Two jungles, no mid, again draft pick, how the fck does this even happen. Our troll second jungle dances at baren all game long until d/c. Other team just leaves him there dancing cause they thought it was hilarious & opted not to report him. Hope to god they all got him on their team next game.

Game 4: HOLY s**t IT WENT DECENT FOR ONCE.

Game 5: ALL JUNGLE. I get first pick draft, make my bans, call jungle and lock in my trundle bby. Rest of team proceeds to role jungle with a smite saying "ALL JNG, WE'LL SHARE THE LOVE LOLOLOLOL"

^ wtf

WHICH BRINGS ME TO:

1. What the ******** is your life that you seek pleasure by trolling in free to play online games.
2. WHY THE CRAP did I get an ENTIRE TEAM OF TROLLS in that last game. Are they forming
******** troll parties now!?

Suck a fat c***e, trolls.
Usually I'll get stuck in the OCCASIONAL troll game or pity the opposing team that does, but tonight must be a holiday or some s**t.

And NEVER have I gotten an entire team of trolls before.
Geistly
This is nothing new and is the price you pay for playing games like League of Legends.

An entire team of them!? and 4/5 games in one night? I've never seen anything like this before. I'm convinced it's a troll holiday or something.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
draft mode, that's why lol

i NEVER go draft mode dude
Miss Vern
draft mode, that's why lol

i NEVER go draft mode dude

Draft has proven better than blind pick 9/10 times. Draft usually attracts people that can play every role and enjoy counter-picking. Blind pick is where I typically see the trolls. They spam call the role they want in blind and then qq and autolock anyway. I've never seen behavior like in draft before.
Geistly
D0oDL3s

I had the misfortune of encountering a team that consisted primarily of "trolls" but at least they were my enemy and not my own team. Other than that, I usually just get bad players and idiots but there is hardly a difference so I understand your pain. That is why I never bother to play the game alone and I would suggest you do the same if this is a game you wish to play often.

Uhg, I guess I should just spam invites out to everyone online on my friends list. It's a logical solution for the most part, it just sucks when I'm in the mood for alone time on there.
Geistly
D0oDL3s

I understand and I wish that it were possible for people like us to play alone when we want to instead of constantly being forced to rely on friends just to have a greater chance at a positive experience. I gave up on the game though because of that... and because I am absolutely terrible at making friends due to my short fuse but I wish you luck in your future games.

Thanks, man. I wish I could just give it up, but this game is like crack. It's at the point of addiction and I fcking hate it, but I need it .-.

Mega Regular

8,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
D0oDL3s
Geistly
This is nothing new and is the price you pay for playing games like League of Legends.

An entire team of them!? and 4/5 games in one night? I've never seen anything like this before. I'm convinced it's a troll holiday or something.
just ignore him, look at his post history, he just goes around bitching about everything,
I personally don't have that bad luck with matchmaking, there's always 1 person who just start being a d**k from the get go, or just keeps disconnecting over and over, but normally my matches go ok, win or lose most people try to win and keep their s**t together, but like I said there' sometimes that 1 guy who just sucks being stuck with.

Tiny Pup

9,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
You know, when things like these happen.
How I react to it, depends on my mood.
Sometimes, I am like.."well, ******** it."
Troll? Fine.
Let's all do it.
A troll's goal is to piss you off, don't get mad.
Play them back. >;3

Noob

This is why I like ARAM sometimes.
o-o i know there are trolls in ranked, but what you described seem something you'll find in what ever the non rank game mode is called

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff