emotion_facepalm

Citizen

Citizen

KhmEr_SnOozEr
summoner name: isnoozer
I play any lane~ but I'm not very good at adc
Adc makes me look like a feeder emotion_facepalm
Don't Lose
Focus on improving yourself, not worrying bout how well the rest of your team is preforming.

Shy Genius

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Its mainly don't feed and get objectives.

Newbie Noob

10,275 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
Play support instead. It's the most demanding role in the game, but also takes the least heat.

Everyone blames the ADC, or whoever is feeding, but only the ADC will ever blame the support these days.

Contrary to before, when everyone blames the support.

Citizen

Thy for the advise emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Streaker

I been told millions of times, just focus on yourself rather than the team at lower rank levels.
Ya'll probably hate what I do but example. I usually jungle; I go to help bot lane which the enemy is already 3/0 and they hurt, so I avoid helping that lane any further. You'd end up getting s**t on too if theyre pretty fed, making them even more fed.
Unf Factor
Ya'll

Y'all.

Friendly Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
One does not simply get out of wood V.
Inhib>Towers>Baron>Drag>kills>buff Remember that.

Citizen

how do i keep my self in the lead in strength, if i can get like 5 kills at the start to prevent my self from falling under the damage pattern.

Wheezing Lunatic

KhmEr_SnOozEr
how do i keep my self in the lead in strength, if i can get like 5 kills at the start to prevent my self from falling under the damage pattern.

It depends on what position you are playing, but the most important thing to do is to spread your influence. It is very difficult to carry games completely alone. You need to get your teammates fed.

If you are top, you need to roam mid or push tower. Create pressure and take objectives. Let your team know if the jungler is camping you top, so your team can react accordingly.

If you are mid, make sure you take that mid tower. Mid tower is the most important early game objective because it opens up the map in your favor and allows easier access to the enemy jungle. After mid, roam bot, either kill them or push them out, take tower and then dragon.

If you are bot, take tower, take dragon, and then rotate mid to get that mid tower (seriously I can't understate its importance).

If all else fails, just make sure you stay ahead in farm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff