Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I've been playing MMOs for about 22-ish years. Right now I'm looking to get into one that is free and has a good story to follow. Also would be great to have equal playing field as those whom choose to pay. Best if the people on it were friendly and easy to talk to.

Any out there?
Azu Mahara
I've been playing MMOs for about 22-ish years. Right now I'm looking to get into one that is free and has a good story to follow. Also would be great to have equal playing field as those whom choose to pay. Best if the people on it were friendly and easy to talk to.

Any out there?

Aion online
Guild wars 2
Aura kingdom
Tera online
Elsword online
Its soon to come out but wildstar online
Wakfu
D&D Neverwinter

And if you would like you could join our gaming family

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe
Aion online
Guild wars 2
Aura kingdom
Tera online
Elsword online
Its soon to come out but wildstar online
Wakfu
D&D Neverwinter

And if you would like you could join our gaming family

You talking about the Noblesse Oblige?
Indeed I am though our enjin site has yet to become fully updated with info since I just made it a day ago hand haven't had all the time I need to work on it. But I can answer any questions you may have about how we do things and just exactly what we do

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe
Tera online

What kind of game is it?
Azu Mahara
ShyvaniTe
Tera online

What kind of game is it?

Its an action mmo totally not a stand and fight no tab locking, you use mouse button clicks to attack, you can evade/dodge depending on what class you are a pretty nice dgn system as well as some intense PvP and gvg

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe
Its an action mmo totally not a stand and fight no tab locking, you use mouse button clicks to attack, you can evade/dodge depending on what class you are a pretty nice dgn system as well as some intense PvP and gvg

GvG? Never heard of that before. Do I have to download a client for it?
Azu Mahara
ShyvaniTe

GvG? Never heard of that before. Do I have to download a client for it?

Guild vs guild and yes there is a clue t to download

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe

Ah.
Azu Mahara
ShyvaniTe

Ah.

Oh dear the type-os with my phone are real today Lil and here is the DL link to tera http://tera.enmasse.com/download

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe
Oh dear the type-os with my phone are real today Lil and here is the DL link to terahttp://tera.enmasse.com/download

Ah. That's alright. I got the jist of it. Thank you for the DL. I just looked at the forum and it looks like a lot of people play it.
Azu Mahara
ShyvaniTe
Oh dear the type-os with my phone are real today Lil and here is the DL link to terahttp://tera.enmasse.com/download

Ah. That's alright. I got the jist of it. Thank you for the DL. I just looked at the forum and it looks like a lot of people play it.

Mhmm and you're more than welcome to join our family and hang out with us on our raidcall channel

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ShyvaniTe
Mhmm and you're more than welcome to join our family and hang out with us on our raidcall channel

Ah. Is the guild just for Tera?
Azu Mahara
ShyvaniTe

Ah. Is the guild just for Tera?

We're a multi gaming community but yes we do play tera and have a guild for it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas