Welcome to Gaia! ::

nah dont worry. I only wanted it so i can say that i got it first =P
and its not because its a server that i want it lol. I usualy call my name on everything that =P
ChaoS
ChAoS
chaos the rune warrior

LoKi
LoKi sin of the cross

IrIs
IrIs Fengard
IrIs mage of midgard
Iris that cleric in the manga right?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those Gay guys! put your name as .Chaos. or .:Chaos:. or heck! try loki!
.Loki.

|_oki

that too or Cha()s L0ki L()ki
Yes, let us see how incredibly homosexual we can make the names.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Those Gay guys! put your name as .Chaos. or .:Chaos:. or heck! try loki!
.Loki.

|_oki

that too or Cha()s L0ki L()ki
Yes, let us see how incredibly homosexual we can make the names.

yes lets see xd
eh i have every issue of the manga. But i hate naming characters after the manga chars. Cause in the end there all the server names lol. Iris from the manga is now a server. Chaos n loki. Whats next Fenris server and lidia and sara servers XD
and that one bad dude
Quote:
eh i have every issue of the manga. But i hate naming characters after the manga chars. Cause in the end there all the server names lol. Iris from the manga is now a server. Chaos n loki. Whats next Fenris server and lidia and sara servers XD

There is a Fenris server in either kRO or cRO or one of them, Maybe a Lidia server too but I'm not sure. The ******** gayest thing is the Sakray server. HIS NAME IS SKURAI NIMRODS.
yeah you know the sad thing is, he's probably only a novie and wont play ever again crying
Quote:
Quote:

There is a Fenris server in either kRO or cRO or one of them, Maybe a Lidia server too but I'm not sure. The ******** gayest thing is the Sakray server. HIS NAME IS SKURAI NIMRODS.

ya thats the bad dude! with the sword that drinks ******** bastards at gravity got it wrong!
Lol, if you dont want symbols make something cool, like the other day I was training my new crusader, and I saw this guy named []\/[]ike....
...We ended up having a cool conversation because of it.
Well, anyway, just think of another name, but I make my names with symbols like *Takashi*, and *Kyoseiken* those are my names.
*wishes volume 11 would come out* >_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces