• Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Pituo
shezu
Pituo
shezu
I just started 2 days ago.
But Only to fill in my void of no world of warcraft till pre expansion. emo

Kiting is kind of a pain for solo questing I end up aggroing so much. (I'm a sorc)
That in the end I just have to run away to avoid dying. I think people who aren't new to the game find it hilarious to see some lowbie running with a army chasing her.
It doesn't have the same feel as wow for slows. But at least you can mount while mobs are chasing you... but you have to get a little distance to.

u got a group?

Not really I play alone.
Only the one time I was grouped with what I assume is a girl based on character name being really girly. She just wanted to keep grouped with me since we were on the same part of quests.

oh damn... lvl 39 in 3 days?! LOL
pretty good.... im only 38 right now
I believe you get an ice aoe at high 40s or low 50s.... that should give u the slow feel...even though i actually only played WoW for like 2 days... upto level 11? lol

Added btw

Well new people to the game gets some kind of item that gives you a big exp boost i think by 50% increase or something for 24hrs worth or something.
I think that's what made it fast.
I generally lvl quickly though depending on my mood. Some days I'm slow/lazy than others.
shezu
Pituo
shezu
Pituo
shezu
I just started 2 days ago.
But Only to fill in my void of no world of warcraft till pre expansion. emo

Kiting is kind of a pain for solo questing I end up aggroing so much. (I'm a sorc)
That in the end I just have to run away to avoid dying. I think people who aren't new to the game find it hilarious to see some lowbie running with a army chasing her.
It doesn't have the same feel as wow for slows. But at least you can mount while mobs are chasing you... but you have to get a little distance to.

u got a group?

Not really I play alone.
Only the one time I was grouped with what I assume is a girl based on character name being really girly. She just wanted to keep grouped with me since we were on the same part of quests.

oh damn... lvl 39 in 3 days?! LOL
pretty good.... im only 38 right now
I believe you get an ice aoe at high 40s or low 50s.... that should give u the slow feel...even though i actually only played WoW for like 2 days... upto level 11? lol

Added btw

Well new people to the game gets some kind of item that gives you a big exp boost i think by 50% increase or something for 24hrs worth or something.
I think that's what made it fast.
I generally lvl quickly though depending on my mood. Some days I'm slow/lazy than others.

lmk when ur playing

Dangerous Lunatic

Sodda-Pop

oooh that's kind of how i felt when i played the demo ; m ;
i started it, and was like...this is really boring,
but i had nothing to do, so after five hours, i was
REALLY into it XD

hopefully it's different with the actual gameplay though !
i'll let you know after i play it more haha ~

Hanasaur

aslkfjs oh gosh, i hope they do !! ; A ;
the ending was so sad and touching, i totally started crying XD

aaah i will play tera during spring break !!
it's just kind of a hassle these days,
because i downloaded it on my dad's laptop instead of mines...
...all that space XD better to crash someone else's stuff than mines LOL

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Pituo

lmk when ur playing

lmk?

Dangerous Lunatic

shezu
Pituo

lmk when ur playing

lmk?

let me know ! * U *
l-m-k ~

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
oh sure if I see you on when I log in.
I don't usually keep an eye on who signs in though when I'm playing lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff