Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

So there's a new top champ coming soon, another yordle, but he's a feral monster ready to explode, literally. Gnar looks so cute and with his rage built, turns into a monster that can knock five people into a wall at once.

I know who I'm saving for!

What are ya'lls thoughts?
He seems interesting. He might be playable in the jungle as well, since he has great movement speed, but he also might be too squishy.

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

Blk Apricorn

I figure it would be a good idea to build health items on him because in his monster form, he doesn't have the movement speed he does otherwise and has to rely on his health to get him out of jams.
Black Kaida Love

He might be a SotAG jungler then. But as for top, I'm not sure what to build in order to maximize both his forms yet.

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

Blk Apricorn

Me either. The only top laner I know how to play is Darius though.

Tipsy Streaker

He's one I'm saving for. I need more top laners. :p And I like the turning into a monster thing.

Big Lunatic

I'm saving money inrl to buy him when he comes out since he's going to come out in a package with a skin, and then I won't play with friends because everyone's going to fight over him. xD
He's just so adorable!! I WILL LEARN HOW TO PLAY HIM AND RULE TOP LANE!

Friendly Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Informer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
He is really op lol likes most champs, I tried him in pbe and he is super strong.
he seems like a champ that will take time to learn yet once u learn how to mega gnar at the right time he will be op not only does he get a 700 heal when he changes u can double bounce while he is turning mega gnar then land doing the mega gnar jump damage combo that with a rock or a ult to the wall and kiss u d**k or p***y goodbye XD User Image

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

He is totally adorable! Definitely love his design~
I wouldn't buy him the 1st week he's out---but I never do that anyways since it isn't worth the IP.
His skin totally matches him and I prefer that over his base.
I might actually want to try and jungle with him, but it's been a while since I've touched the PBE servers.

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Love the design super cutie but I think i'll wait until free week to try him out before buying him.

Fashionable Noob

Delete that little b***h.
Most annoying champ ever.
So overpowered, the fact that he can jump in small form and stun you while he is in midair transforming is completly overpowered. he can make 1v3's without even trying that hard

Eloquent Elder

9,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Too excited about arcade mf.
way tooooo excited

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love him! I just really need more top laners and ones that I really would like to play. :/ Most of the time I don't even top lane because people want it. When I do get it though I play Shyvana or Quinn. I think I'm going to try really hard to master him because he is just so adorable!!! > w< I also love his dino skin. heart heart I'm most definitely going to buy him when he comes out. I have more than enough ip for him. rofl I'm sure he's gonna be overpowered when he comes out just like any champion that has come out. It will just take time to adjust him to everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff