• Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Well, speaking from my elo.... I just am pretty good at reading where the enemy team is going to go, so I can aim my skill shots better. I am not the best for sure, but I feel pretty confidant on them.

I see, good, that you feel confident.
Are you climbing much at the moment? Or are you "stuck"?

I don't play a lot of ranked... it makes me nervous, lol. When I do play, though, I tend to climb.

I see, I never understood the whole ladder anxiety thing but, of course, it's a thing.
I hope you continue to climb.
^ ^

I don't understand it myself >.< I will slowly work around it though. How is your climb going?

I'll just say, queue up and play, you're having fun, you're improving, you're trying to win. Don't let it get to you.

I don't really try to climb, I just play.

It may have something to do with my competitive nature and not liking to do bad. Haha. So what else do you play or like to do?

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

I don't play a lot of ranked... it makes me nervous, lol. When I do play, though, I tend to climb.

I see, I never understood the whole ladder anxiety thing but, of course, it's a thing.
^ ^

I don't understand it myself >.< I will slowly work around it though. How is your climb going?

I'll just say, queue up and play, you're having fun, you're improving, you're trying to win. Don't let it get to you.

It may have something to do with my competitive nature and not liking to do bad. Haha. So what else do you play or like to do?

I just don't really care if I win or lose, I know I tried my best. ;p

I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive, MapleStory, Diablo 3.

As for other things I like to do, I write poetry, play pool, and random internet things.

Yourself?

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

^ ^

As for other things I like to do, I write poetry, play pool, and random internet things.

Yourself?

I play WoW, Diablo 3, and Dynasty Warriors mostly.

I like to write short stories, read, and play basketball.

Other than that, I am quite boring haha.

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Yourself?

Very cool.
I'm not sure if you added me on LoL yet? ^^;; But you can add me on D3 too, I don't play it very much though.

What makes you think you'd be boring? I wouldn't find you boring. ^^ How old are you?

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Yourself?

Very cool.
I'm not sure if you added me on LoL yet? ^^;; But you can add me on D3 too, I don't play it very much though.

What makes you think you'd be boring? I wouldn't find you boring. ^^ How old are you?

I haven't added you yet, I will tomorrow. :3 My LoL name is Kainita, so when you get the request, you will know it is me.

Meh, I don't do a lot anymore, so in my head that makes me kinda boring. Not that I think that is a bad thing, as long as I enjoy it. I am 23, how old are you?

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Yourself?

Very cool.

I haven't added you yet, I will tomorrow. :3 My LoL name is Kainita, so when you get the request, you will know it is me.

Meh, I don't do a lot anymore, so in my head that makes me kinda boring. Not that I think that is a bad thing, as long as I enjoy it. I am 23, how old are you?

Alright, cool. I'll accept for sure.

Ah, I see. I feel like I'm boring too~~

I'm 20.

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Yourself?

Very cool.

I'm 20.

Alright! Friend request sent :3

Tohkapi's King

Alien Prophet

Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime
Whotasy
Jupiter_Hime

Very cool.

I'm 20.

Alright! Friend request sent :3

I'm getting on to add you. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items